"Sanskar stop it." Finally Swara squeezed his hand passing tight smile.

Two more months passed with in a blink and on one bright morning Swara had her water break. She was immediately taken to hospital.

"Sanskar she will be fine." Reva held his shivering hand.

"Yes she will be fine."

Same moment doctors came out from Swara's room.

"How's she?"

"Mr. Maheshwari we need to do c-section for her. As you already know, she had less amniotic fluid through her pregnancy, and now on top of that her water broke. It will be difficult for baby to breath. We have to go for cesarian. You will need to sign consent form."

"Will she be fine?"

"Yes sure. It's normal for her case. Don't worry."

With in few minutes doctors took Swara to operation theatre.

"She will be fine Sanskar" Reva held his shoulder.

He was standing staring at the door waiting to see his Frozen.

"Come sit here" Reva compelled him.

"I am scared." He was continuously tapping his feet.

"She will be fine" Reva squeezed his hand.

"I am scared."

"If anything happens to her, I will be dead. I am scared."

"I am scared Ma." Tear dropped from his eyes.

'Ma' It was for the first time he had addressed Reva, which stirred every emotions of her motherly heart. She could see that small innocent boy who needed his mother's support to fight with his insecurities.

"Nothing will happen to her and your baby till the time your Ma is with you." She caressed his hairs.

He stared in her eyes. There was abundant motherly love for him.

"Ma" He just wrapped his arms around his mother feeling solace.

"Congratulations Mr. Maheshwari. It's baby boy." Doctors broke their moment.

"And Swara?"

"She is absolutely fine. Just little worn out."

Sanskar was caressing Swara's hairs, she was still unconscious.

"Here is your baby Mr. Maheshwari." Nurse came inside with their bundle of joy wrapped in baby blue blanket.

Sanskar was numb at his place looking at the life which he and Swara created with their love.

"Go hold your baby" Reva's push broke his trance.

He took a step. His baby was still sleeping.

"He ... he is ... he is too small." It was for the first time he was seeing just born baby.

"Ma, can you please hold him. I don't know how to hold him. I might hurt him."

"Come I will show you" Reva took a step.

She showed and helped too held his son. Tears started streaming over his cheeks looking at sleeping figure of his son.

Swara slowly opened her eyes to witness the most heartwarming moment of her life. Her husband was holding their baby.

"Sanskar" her faint voice earned his attention.

He carefully took steps towards her holding their son.

"Our baby, our son" he passed newly born to his mother.

"Thank you so much" he kissed her forehead.

"Ohh Kanhaji, he is so cute"