New hobby

Okay so I have this New hobby of making a character that is from the Percy Jackson universe, but is also from another universe

For this Example
Have
ALORA IMONA

Alora is a child of Hypnos! She can Dream travel (like sleeping and seeing anything and everything you want) and her Sleep scheduals kinda funnySleep for 5 days then stay awake for the next 10 daysPretty easy for Hypnos kids (headcanon lmfao)She c...

She can Dream travel (like sleeping and seeing anything and everything you want) and her Sleep scheduals kinda funny
Sleep for 5 days then stay awake for the next 10 days
Pretty easy for Hypnos kids (headcanon lmfao)
She can also technically knock people out/make them fall asleep in one blow

And Yeah just
Alora Goes to live in a place where there are not too Many monsters (HA JOKES ON THEM)

Well, in one long Sleep She had
She discovered El using her powers
From then on, She kinda was just very intriuged with El since She was her age and also with powers.
She would watch everything go down like its her favourite part of a series. Would sometimes just hang around El if She was bored with everything else. (Now if you were thinking about anything creepy, it is my weird wording and im sorry. No creepy shit going on here its kind of like when El is searching with her mind in the void TvT)

So over the Time Alora probably has developed a crush on El. Oh but She doesn't dare get involved with the monsters again, She has her own fair share of those.

Maybe She'll somehow get into the full story by accident. Who knows, this is just a hobby!

Maybe i'll do other stuffs about her, not sure. Buhbye now!