2: Happily Existing

Happily Existing.

"Class, I want you to welcome our newest student, please be respectful.." The sensei announced to his student drawing their attention to a chubby-faced girl with bright red hair that reached the small of her back.

"I'm Uzumaki Kushina 'ttebane! And I'm gonna be the first female Hokage!! " The girl announced loudly before covering her mouth with a squeak, a deep blush flaring on her cheeks as the class erupted with laughter.

"What kinda hair color is that? What a weirdo!" A couple of boys teased from the back, Kushina gave a tiny sneer before lowering her eyes to the ground.

"I'm Namikaze Minato and I too want to be Hokage." She looked up at the boy with messy yellow hair, a gentle smile on his face, she let a pout grace her face, eyeing him as he smiled at her.

'Girly weirdo...'

"Calm down, Kushina take an empty seat and we'll get you caught up." The sensei motioned for her to move along. She stepped up the stairs eyeing the desks noticing many didn't move to let her sit, she sighed as she climbed to the top row where a girl sat hunched over, she had ash blonde hair that was slicked back and held by a blue pin, she wore dark clothes that dwarfed her body.

"May I?" Kushina whispered, the girl looked up her orange eyes wide before she blinked rapidly.

"Y.. yes." She whispered, Kushina smiled sitting next to her. "I'm Akane." She whispered, Kushina smiled and nodded her head.

"You're not from here are you?"

"There's no way, not with that weird hair color."

Kushina let out a small grunt as three boys stood around her after sensei called for a break.

"This is an ugly color!" The clear ring leader announced grabbing a fistful of her hair and tugged, she whimpered in pain and glanced up to see a few others turn at the commotion staring at her, Minato followed their gaze and stared at her with an indiscernible look, Akane let out a breath but stared down wringing her hands together and gnawing on her bottom lip. "Hey! Pay attention when I'm talking!" He sneered, pulling Kushina's hair again. "Your hair reminds me of a tomato and I hate tomatoes, makes me wanna puke! Haha!"

She grunted as her cheeks turned a darker red. "Haha! Time to pluck the tomato!" Another teased yanking another chunk of her hair.

Kushina's hand shot out grabbing his wrist in an iron grip making him cry out in pain, she fixed him with a darkened look.

"Let my hair go 'ttebane!" She growled before latching her other hand on his wrist and spun around with him which made him knock into his friends and fall to the ground with a cry of pain, she flipped over pinning him to the ground, and began to punch his head over and over. "I hate you! You have dog shit hair!" She snarled and pulled his locks much in the same way he did, he screamed in fear trying to relieve the pressure of the hair-pulling.

"You keep calling me a tomato and you'll keep getting hit!" She yelled.

Minato laughed at the scene as Kushina fixed her sights on him. "What's so funny!?" She snarled, he gasped whipping back around, his back stiff and a bead of sweat slid down his face. "Jerks!" Kushina snarled, snapping back in her seat as the others scrambled away.

"How'd ya do that? No one has beaten up Akihiko.. Ever." Akane whispered.

"Well, it's long overdue!" Kushina huffed, crossing her arms over her chest, Akane let out a quiet giggle.

"Akihiko has ruled this school and no one has put him in his place."
"Until now!" Kushina growled holding up her fist and hissed dangerously at the boy who yelped in fear and scrambled out of her eyesight.