Mia sat with her friends in Montgomery's truck in the blue spot, the same spot almost every day. She hated that place, they always ended up super drunk, and then she was the one that was there to help them.

Today, however, everyone seemed pretty sober for once, they were introducing the place to this new jock but she didn't even waste a lot of time introducing herself, because she knew in two days someone else would replace him.

"And I need to party like really party man" Commented Justin this time. He was standing right in front of Mia that was sitting on Monty's leg.

"Is Jessica getting n your nerves Justin boy?" Joked Bryce, the two haven't been the same since a while back, no one knew what happened and no one really cared.

"Nah man, I just need to party for a bit" Responded Justin. Mia found the relationship between Justin and Jessica a little weird or at least it is a little weird now. Monty and herself speed every opportunity they got together but with Jessica and Justin, it just seemed like they were only together for sex.

"Well, I don't mind the idea of a party," said the blonde over the two boys starting to insult each other.

"Let's do it then. Party at mine" Bryce smiled at Mia. The friendship between Mia and Bryce has always been honest, even though it started only for personal interest on both sides, with the years going by they actually started to care a lot for each other.

"When?" Asked one of the boys.

"Today?" Mia looked at Monty and shakes her head, they already had plans.

"We can't tonight, we already have plans" 

"Fuck those plans, let's party " Complained Bryce.

"We really can't bro" Interfered Monty.

"Fine, let's do it next week then. This week is for the couples, next week for the party people." 

"You know we are both going to this party right?" Mia asked.

"Well yeah, but if you leave us alone at the party we won't get mad, cuz you two are banging" Bryce laughed and smacked Monty's arm.

"That makes no sense" Mia whispered, it was definitely the alcohol talking for Bryce.

"You should invite the Baker chick" Called Bryce.

"Her name is Hannah" Corrected Mia.

"Whatever, you should just invite her. Maybe she can have fun for once" They laughed.

"I don't think she likes these types of parties " Her eyes focused on her legs as she played with her thumbs.

"It's a high school party, who doesn't like a high school party?"  It was a rhetorical question.

"And how do you even know she doesn't like high school parties? Are you friends with her cuz after last year I really thought you guys weren't?" Mention the same guy that Mia didn't even bother introducing herself to.

"Seriously, what are you doing here?" She overreacted a little only because she didn't want that her friend group found out she was once again talking and hanging out with the problematic Hannah Baker.

The rest of the group laughed, they didn't realize what was going on, they were more wasted than she thought they were. And for the first time since she has been friends with them, she left alone.

She got inside her car, thankfully she came in hers today and started to drive to a friend's house. A house that she hasn't been inside for a while, but that she knew whenever she wanted she would be invited with open arms.

Regret was something Mia was not familiar with, she does things but she never regrets her actions. They demonstrate weakness and in such a cruel world there is no space for weakness.

Her father and her mother never regretted anything, even though they put her through hell. All that pain she has been through has thought her many many things.

The music in the car was playing but Mia couldn't hear it, her mind was telling her not to go there. To not try again, and let things be the way they are. However, her heart was telling the opposite, it was telling her to go there, to try again, to give whatever was left a second opportunity.

So for the first time in a long time, she followed her heart instead of her cruel mind.

She parked her car right in front of the house in an empty spot, slowly opened the car door, and got out the same. Before her legs allowed her, she stopped for a few seconds just looking at the house in front of her, thinking and considering all the left options, one of them is getting inside of the car and driving back to the blue spot. But that didn't sound very right, so she pushed all the thoughts that were left in her mind and made her way to the front door.

"Hi! It's Hannah home?" She asked once an older woman opened the door.