"Permission to proceed sir!" They all said in unison causing me to internally chuckle.

Theo what on earth have you fed to your platoon.

"Proceed" I said causing all of them to turn around walking away leaving me alone, standing at the front of the sound proof door.

Behind these walls, lies the person I've longed for all this time.

Theo.

"I need to find a way to keep him for a while until I find out the truth" I whispered as I opened the door only to be greeted by the sight of Theodore happily comforting the mortal child.

I could get used to this

_________CHANGE POVS________

( Theo's POV)

You did very well honey! Just remember that if they asked you a question, tell them everything that I've taught you- I said causing Keith to smile proudly at himself.

Keith- Yes dad! He said through the link as I cleared his forehead from a certain hair that was covering his eyes.

I should've given him a hair cut

All we need to do now is to finish the interrogation, if they won't be persuaded with our reasons and Tristan starts telling them a different story.

I'll be under severe punishment.

Jamie: I wonder if it's the starvation session in a white room or quick death by a poisoned sword? My wolf said causing me to let out a dry laugh.

Ha..Ha..Ha, you do know your not helping at all right?- I said causing Jamie to laugh whole heartedly.

Jamie: you idiot, you know I always have your back, if shit goes westward we can just make a run for it-

And in danger Keith's life? You freaking idiot your not as strong as you used to, none of us are. If we made a run for it, they'll have a reason to do an on the spot kill. Think your shit through properly alright? - I stated causing Jamie to huff.

Jamie: And I suppose you have a plan?

Why do you think I told Damon to promise us protection earlier?- I asked causing Jamie to let out an un intentional 'gasp'.

Jamie: Because you knew damn well it would hurt his pride to go back from his word, Theo, WAHH my human  vessel is sooo smart. He started fangirling over me making me roll my eyes.

I'm not your human vessel freaking idiot, you're my wolf, it's the other way around- I deadpanded making him roll his eyes.

Jamie: go rot Theo. He said causing me to chuckle amusingly at his sudden change in tone.

"Ehem, if you're done talking to your wolf, I believe we can start the interrogation now?" Damon's voice said as he entered the room with an unusual smile.

Keith quickly encircled his arms around my waist protectively while glaring at Damon in distaste.

You and me both kid.

"Relax kid. I'm not planning on hurting your uncle" Damon said with a gentle smile to which..made my heart clench a little.

His first encounter with his son

Jamie: our son, he's just a sperm donor. My wolf deadpanded.

I'm not sad for Damon, I'm sad for Keith.