But something is bothering me... I've gotten all of this Gaster's memory but it seems the Prince and Princess are still alive...

Wait a minute....?

Princess...? Wasn't Chara supposed to be Genderless along with Frisk?

Hm... It probably doesn't matter in the long run...

From my memo- from Gaster's memory? No, it's my memory now...

It seems Chara acts more like her in-game self, a little depressed, likes to make bad jokes, loves monsters, and loves the Dreamurs with all their heart... as well as a chance she might have been abused by humans on the surface...

It's good to know I won't have to deal with a psycho but for some reason makes me hate humans more... no it makes Gaster hate humans more...

I'm not Gaster but I'm not who I was before... I'm not Daz the friendly human others could push around so easily by others...

Not anymore...

I'm both or now an amalgamation of both...

I could be Gaster with the memories of a random human or a Human named Daz who took over Gaster's life...

But maybe a mixture of both...? Let's not think about it too hard, it could get annoying...

What was I doing...?

Oh, right I need furniture for Sans and Papyrus's cel- room... at least until I get their rooms ready at my home...

Monsters don't seem to have a lot of kids, which means we have to make a lot of baby stuff ourselves, lucky we have recipes for monster food for children and guides on making furniture for children.

Of course, I don't have any of those on hand so I'll go borrow some from Asgore.

*TimeSkip*

Damn the elevator was broken I should have teleported, would have saved me so much time.

Of course, I called Asgore before meeting him because he was with his family, he told me to meet him in the throne room which I did, I found Prince Asriel and Princess Chara playing in the garden surrounding the throne.

Asgore: Gaster what was the reason you called for my help dear friend?

Huh... Asgore sounds pretty friendly...

"I wanted to ask a favor..."

Asgore: Hm... As long as it is within reason I don't see why not.

"Do you have any idea where I can get books on how to raise and take care of kids?"

...? Why is looking at me confused?

Asgore: Are you planning on opening a Daycare?

"No, it's for my kids?"

Ok, why is he shocked?

Asgore: When are you expecting them?

"Hm... Maybe two or three more weeks, why?"

Ok, why is he mad now!?

Asgore: You've had a partner for long enough to have kids and you didn't tell me?!

Oh, now I get it.

"I made them by myself..."

Ok, he's confused again.

Asgore: What- How?

"Magic and science, they are two artificial monsters created with my Magic signature along with my Magic D.N.A from my two hands"