"Wow Haechan, it's been awhile since I last visited this house and the interior designs are changed except your room"

"Well not my fault that I don't want to change it" He rolled his eyes and took his wallet, phone and keys before dragging Haneul out of his room.

"Where's Mark and Taeyong oppa?"

"They're working with Jeno at the company. They couldn't attend Lele's party but they told me to buy some gifts for him. They had informed Chenle tho and he's okay with it"

"Aww, Lele is still so understanding" Haneul smiled and the two hopped on Haneul's car and she drove to the mall.

"How did you manage to escape the hospital?" Haechan asked while playing on his phone.

"I asked permission of course. And luckily that dumb Bang Chan agreed and I got Jisung to watch over our patient" Haneul snickered and Haechan shook his head.

"Bang Chan might be intelligent in academics but he's very dumb at other things" He scoffed and Haneul laughed

"Be careful around him alright? He's one sneaky mother fucker. We won't know his plans or whatsoever"

"Unless..."

"Unless what?" Haechan asked and Haneul smirked

"We could hire a hacker and a spy"

"You've got to be kidding me Haneul"

"Didn't you know? We have a very close friend who's secretly good at hacking"

"And who's that friend?"

"Huang Renjun".

🕯️

"Okay so what should I get for Chenle?" Haechan asked himself while roaming around the shop

"You could give him some foods? You already know he practically has everything already so it's really hard to get him a gift. Well, other than shoes and foods" Haneul shrugged while looking for some shoes

"Yeah you're right, how about this uh... Ooh! This giant dolphin plushie!" Haechan took the plushie and showed it to Haneul.

"Yeah sure, that would be cute. Chenle's gonna love that" She said and continued looking for shoes.

"Hey Chan, would Chenle like these white Chanel shoes?"

"I guess so? I haven't heard that he got a white Chanel shoes before so that's perfect" he said and Haneul nodded before taking it to the counter.

"That would be $2000 ma'am"

"Can I pay through card?" Haneul asked and the cashier nodded. She took her black card out and gave it to the cashier.

"Woah, you still have that black card that mom and dad gave you on your 15th birthday?"

"Of course, I spent it wisely, unlike you and Mark who almost bought everything at the mall when you were also 15" she scoffed and Haechan rolled his eyes

"Well dad told us to buy everything we want.. Everything like literally everything"

"Okay, okay stop saying everything three times in a sentence" The cashier gave her the black card back and packed the shoes. She wrapped it in a Chanel designed gift wrap with a black ribbon on top.

"Have you paid for the plushie Chan?"

"Uh... I may or may not have told the cashier to pay for the plushie using your card too" Haechan smiled sheepishly and Haneul shook her head

"Whatever, let's go back home and prepare for the party later, we don't wanna be late don't we?" Haechan nodded and they exited the mall and hopped on Haneul's car again.

~

"Hey Chan, what should I wear today? The black one or the red one" Haneul asked while showing Haechan her outfits

"Go for the red one, and wear those red sandals that I bought for you five months ago" Haechan said and Haneul nodded before going back into her room.

She took a bath and after that, she puts her dress on and styled her hair before doing the make up. She wore her red sandals and jewelries.

And to add more spice, she painted her nails with red color, with the help of her nanny tho.

After finishing up, she took her red wallet, keys, the gift and her phone before going outside of her room.

She knocked on Haechan's door and he opened it, showing his outfit.

"You ready? Let's go, it's already 6 pm" The two exited the house, hopped on Haechan's car and drove to the Zhong's mansion.

~

"Haneul! Sweetie come here, I missed you so much! How are you?" Mrs. Zhong hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

"I'm good auntie, how about you and uncle? It's been awhile since we last saw each other, I got busy with work. Sorry about that"

"No honey it's alright, I totally understand that you're busy, after all you work in a hospital, it really gets busy there anytime, and we also got busy going on business trips. Anyways, how are your brothers? Is the company alright?"

"Yes auntie, Jeno is also there helping them with the company. Luckily the company was back to normal after Jeno came back from America years ago"

"Oh, that's good to hear. Can you please check on Chenle dear? I still need to entertain the other guests. And please tell him to get ready and come down in 20 minutes please"

"Will do auntie" She bowed before going upstairs to Chenle's room. She knocked on his door and she heard him say 'come in' through the other side.

She opened the door and saw Chenle walking back and forth.

"You okay bro?" She asked and Chenle ran to her and hugged her very tight

"Woah, what happened Lele?"

"I don't know Han, I've been planning to do this for days already but why do I feel like backing out now?" He walked back and forth again and she held his shoulders to make him stop.

"What do you mean Chenle? What are you planning to do?"

"I'm gonna confess tonight"

"To who?"

"Huang Renjun".

— tbc.

Hehe Huang Renjun sure is handsome°∆°

Tbh Idek what I'm writing.

word count: 1489 words
date published: 11/09/22

_NCTEAXT_