TWO

"An arranged marriage interview"? Deku asked. "The situation with my family meant I can't say no." Todoroki replied with a sigh. Currently,Todoroki was at Deku's house . Izuku Midoriya also known as Deku is an omega, living  in a small apartment house near main city. Deku works as a low level manager at an office. Deku moved out from his mom's and shifted in a neighborhood near his office right after graduating College. His mother, Inko, would visit him almost every weekend when he 1st moved in. Now he goes to visit his mom once every month or two. "Well that sounds troublesome. " deku said after hearing Todoroki's story. "That's all!" Todoroki thought. He was speechless. They are in love for almost two years and that's how he reacts after knowing his lover is going on an arranged marriage interview! He could at least show that he's jealous you know! Todoroki was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Deku taking a hold of his hands. " I knew sooner or later something like this would happen. I know my place. I know that a lowly omega like me could never be your partner", deku said with a sad smile. When he & Todoroki had started dating, Deku didn't know how much of a big shot the Todoroki family was. Soon he learned how wealthy and powerful they were. And he also learned that becoming a part of that family and marrying Todoroki is almost impossible.But he still dated Todoroki, he had already fallen for this unique haired man. He knew that he had to back off at some point...and now that time has come. "Midoriya! Don't say such thing!  I love YOU.  I'll never leave you. Never!" Todoroki said as he hugged Deku tightly.

              ----------Time skip----------

[The day of the meeting ]

The week went away quickly and the day of the interview came. Todoroki sighed as he started walking towards the drawing room of one of their many villas. He was wearing a formal black business suit with back brushed hair much to his father's disappointment.  Endeavour wanted him to wear a nice kimono to keep the traditional vibe,but when has Todoroki ever full filed his dad's wishes? He stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath and knocked before entering. He saw the candidate sitting on tatami mats, she wore a light blue kimono with fish patterns, and her hair tied in a neat bun. She stood up when she saw Todoroki entering and bowed. Todoroki bowed back and motioned her to sit down. "Good afternoon Todoroki san. It's a pleasure to meet you", the girl said. Todoroki only nodded in reply. He just sat there in total silence. A minute later the girl spoke again, " The decorations in this room is very pretty." and looked at Todoroki hoping he would say something. After another minute of silence Todoroki finally spoke. "Let's get straight to the point. Enough of this silly chitchat. I'm already in a relationship with another man," he said. The girl just looked at him. "And?" she asked. "And what? Are you fine with marrying a man who's committed to someone else?" Todoroki asked. "I don't mind even if you’re married to someone else. I will do as I'm told."
"Don't you have a wish of your own? Are you a puppet or something? " Todoroki said. "Who am I to say that, hah!" he thought.  The girl just sat there in silence. "Well, then there's no point in further discussion. Excuse me." Todoroki said amd left the room. He saw his father standing near a koi fish pond. "Well, that was fast. How did it go?" Endeavour asked. "That's the girl you choose? She's like a puppet. She doesn’t even know what's good for her. She's lacking a brain." Todoroki said. "So do you. And as long as she caries the next heir and has decent looks she's fine. That's all required of a woman." Endeavour said. Todoroki gave him a side glare. "You'll be appointed as the head quarters Vice President in a month along with the announcement of your engagement with that girl." Endeavour said. "Aren’t you rushing a bit too much?" "It has been decided for a while. Midoriya, is that the name of the boy you’re seeing? I'll make sure he gets payed off so-"
"Don't you dare lay a finger on Izuku!" Todoroki cut him off. "That depends on you".