Taking a deep breath, he again moved the knife towards her neck. She trembled more, trying to snake back, shaking her head.

The scene was quite unexpected as his hands were now terribly quivering. They were so shaky that he could barely hold the knife anymore.

'AHHHHHHHH!!!!'

"WHY? WHY CANT I DO IT NOW!!! WHY CANT I JUST STAB IT AT YOUR NECK AND SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU? WHY CANT I STOP THESE HANDS FROM TREMBLING? WHY CANT I EVER STOP THINKING ABOUT HER? WHY......", throwing the knife away he clutched his hair in frustration standing up from the floor.

The women was sobbing harder horrified with the behavior of the sadist in front of her. But her fear only increased and goosebumps crawled all over her body as she heard him laughing?

Her eyes widened and extreme terror took over her. She tried to crawl back a little but before she could he suddenly turned around.

"I know what is the actual problem now. And I know how to get things fixed."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Taehyung was standing right in front of her completely concious figure. Tilting his head, he looked at her face with a wide smirk. No one could understand what was going inside the brain of the sadistic freak yet one glance of his state was enough to make goosebumps crawl all over your body.

He was messed. Dark under eyes were quite visible due to the sleepless nights he spent, just looking at her unconscious figure.

After she gained her consciousness, she had been having therapy sessions with physicians, doctors and even psychiatrists. And he really got some information of his interest in the process.

(FLASHBACK)

"Talking to her more, now I can assure you that she is really suffering from PSTD." the doctor informed Taehyung.

"But the good thing is that she's still at the denial phase.", he completed.

"Denial phase?", taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"Phase one is the phase of denial. According to the information I could get from her, she's lost a few beloved people which has caused her to fall for such psychological issues. But she still denies their deaths.", the doctor completed with freaked up smile.

"Then the suicidal thoughts?", taehyung curiously asked.

If she denies the deaths then she shouldn't be trying to kill herself right?

"There must be other reasons for that but it is definitely not related to the deaths. A few more sessions may get a lot more information out of her.", the doctor completed and taehyung nodded. He was somewhere in his thoughts right now, thinking of something really strange yet dangerous like always.

"If she denies the deaths then it means she doesn't remember the murderer too?", he suddenly asked which shocked the doctor.

"That cannot be said certainly but most probably. Some of the patients really forget about the murderers and replace their memories in a very unique way. Some may think of a spider to be it or just a monster. Their brains play tricks to them and it's really hard for them to differentiate between the realities and imaginations sometimes.", the doctor explained looking at taehyung who was keenly listening to him.

"So they are quite messed up right.", he huffed with one side of his lips curling up in a devious smirk.

He was creepily smiling at her while she was just silently sitting.

"Do you know me?"

The proud yet devilish grin never left his face as he kept looking at her.

Testing the waters was important.

Her head turned to him and eyes narrowed down. It was really hard to understand what goes into the mind of these both.

There was silence now which made him smirk even wider. He scoffed at her state and then sat right besides her on the bed.

Extending his hand, he softly caressed her cheek while she silently observed him.

He doesn't know why? Why does he want to love her, pamper her, care for her and look after her.

Although brimmed with emotions inside, his face slowly turned stoic.

His hand slowly snaked to the back of her neck, before he pulled her closer to him.

"Since you don't know. I'll tell you."

His grip on her neck tightened while he intently hawked into her eyes.

"I'm the one you need to fear.

I'm the one you need to pay.

I'm the one whose one big hell for you.

And I'm the one whose gonna be with you,

till the last day."

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

Manipulating mentally disturbed people is easy.

But not when there's more than one yandere after you.

The girl has plenty options babe.

You better treat her right or she's gone.

Stay tuned.

Love y'all (。’▽’。)♡