54:- Love Making Session!

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook move his face closer to Jin before sliding his one hand and hold jin's hand which was on his chest and intertwined their hands tightly and say getting very close to Jin's lips"

Jungkook:- Sure babe, I will go slow and softly from now...

"With that Jungkook connect their lips together in a soft and passionate kiss. Making Jin smile by the soft and slow kiss that he slowly close his eyes and kissed back, Jungkook smiled at Jin's action and suddenly pull their intertwined hands beside jin's head on the wall. While his other hand is caressing Jin's soft, chubby, marshmallow cheek"

"The kiss was slow soft and passionate. Filled with love and feelings. Not hunger or lust at all. Pure love. It was soft with feeling. The kiss went long and kept going. None of them want to break it. But after another minute Jungkook suddenly broke the kiss making jin confuse. Jin still did not had enough so he kept gripping his hands on jungkook's collar and try to pull him closer for a kiss but he couldn't as jungkook isn't letting him go do it. It made jin pout while Jungkook feel proud knowing how much his baby wants him"

Jungkook:- Don't worry babe.. I am just taking another step.

"Jungkook spoke with a very low and husky voice making Jin confused look at him innocently,trying to know what his kookie is saying. While jungkook is having even more hard time seeing those innocent eyes. He just wants to ravish them so badly"

"Jungkook smirks before moving his face closer to Jin's neck and starts sucking and biting his neck making jin close his eyes in the touch of his tongue. Jin holds Jungkook's head and giving him more access to continue. Without realizing what jungkook's hand is doing"

Jungkook:- We aren't stopping so soon. At least not now..Cause.. I didn't even started it..

"Jungkook said giving a last kiss on Jin's neck before sliding his hand on Jin's red shirt which he gifted him. Making Jin opened his eyes as he heard Jungkook's seductive voice which gave thousand of butterflies in his stomach. Jin look at Jungkook's eye to see his eyes is filled with lust but jin can see the love as well.

Jin: Kookie... Arhgh...

"Jin's words soon turned into moans when he felt Jungkook's cold hand inside his shirt, touching his soft skin. Giving electric shock on his body.

"Jungkook smirk at Jin before speaking in Jin's ears and licking his earlobe"

Jungkook:- Not here.. But in Bed babe.. Cause doing this is only perfect on bed. Now Let's go..

"Before Jin can say or give any reaction Jungkook smash his lips on Jin's lips and pick jin up in his arms in bridal style and starts walking towards their bedroom. Jin just get surprised by the action but he hurriedly wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck and kiss back"

"With that Jungkook entered the bedroom, closing the door with his leg and went closer to the bed and put jin on the bed softly while they're lips are still connected with a soft yet passionate kiss

"With that Jungkook entered the bedroom, closing the door with his leg and went closer to the bed and put jin on the bed softly while they're lips are still connected with a soft yet passionate kiss. Both eyes are closed."