Chapter 19: The Center

The creepy painted faces on the cave walls started to stir. They swirled around and got on the floor. Lucy thrusted the light towards them and they hissed.

"Let's go, they don't like the light," Lucy ushered.

"Aye," Happy said, scared. They walked and walked. They reached a big room with crystals lining them.

"Woah," Lucy gasped.

"Aye," Happy agreed. A light shines in the middle of the room. There stood a tall man with armor and a giant mustache.

"Old friend, you have come to bring Natsu back to human. You must prove your worth," The Celestial Spirit King said.

"What am I going to do?"

"You will fight these monsters," They Celestial Spirit King waved his hand and three giant monsters appeared. Happy shivered.

"Rushi! Let's get out!" Happy cried out.

"No, I'm doing this for Natsu," Lucy said. "Ice Make: Lance!" The ice crystals shot out and hit the monsters, but shattered at the touch of their skin. "Tough skin, huh? Requip! The Knight!" Her clothes got replaced by her armor.

"Circle Sword! Dance, my blades!" Lucy yelled. Her swords formed a circle and attacked the monsters. It only formed a tiny scratch.

"Why won't it work?" Happy complained.

"Satan Soul! Sitiri Form!" Her armor got replaced my blue and dark blue striped clothes, revealing her stomach. She sent a giant explosion their way, but after the smoke cleared, they were still there.

"My magic power is almost at my limit," Lucy said. "The Sun! Double Magic! Shine bright in front of me!"

Shiny rays shone out and hit the monsters. They took considerable damage.

"This is going to use the last of my magic power," Lucy said.

"Please don't die," Happy cried.

Lucy smiled, "I won't," She breathed in hard, "Moon: Triple Magic! The Goddess who grants wishes! Please eliminate these monsters!" She shouted. Beams of moonlight shone all throughout the room. When the light disappeared, so did the monsters.

"You did it, Lucy!" Happy screamed.

"Yay!" Lucy jumped up in the air.

"Now, you will do the last test," The Celestial Spirit King said.

"That's it?!" Lucy shouted.

"This last test is the hardest," He waved his hand and Natsu appeared.

"Natsu?" Happy cried. He teared up in relief. He flew towards him, but Natsu hit him. Happy fell on the floor.

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled.

"You have to defeat Natsu in this last test," He grinned.

__________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter here, but I will make the next chapter longer!!! Thank you for reading the story!