Chapter 6: Tears of Pain

Normal POV
Lucy struggled out of bed, while Natsu helped her.

"Ow ow ow." Lucy winced.

"Grrrr, I hate Laxus, doing this to you," Natsu growled.

Lucy giggled, then frowned. "It's my fault that you died, I'm really sorry, Natsu."

Natsu whirled Lucy around and kissed her. Lucy felt sparks fly around her body as she felt Natsu's soft lips on hers.

"It's not your fault, don't ever think that, Lucy," Natsu suddenly realized what he did, and blushed madly. "I-I'm sorry."

Lucy looked away. "No, it's okay." She was blushing so much that it could rival Erza's hair. "Thank you, Natsu." Lucy whispered.

Natsu turned around. "For what?"

"For coming into my life, for bringing me to Fairy Tail. For loving me!" Lucy wept onto Natsu's chest.

"Well, your welcome." Natsu's voice was like a breeze. Lucy pulled on his shirt collar. Natsu looked down and Lucy pressed her lips against his. Natsu immediately blushed.

"W-w-what was that all of the sudden?" Natsu asked.

"I'm going to change you back into a human, no matter what."

"Lucy, please don't. I would rather suffer than seeing you die," Natsu complained.

"But, Natsu, I want to marry you, and have children with you, and grow old with yo- Oh my gosh what the heck did I just say?!?" Lucy said, turning her head, hiding her red face. Natsu turned around, as he was blushing hard.

"Lucy please don't go." Natsu whined.

"Why?" Lucy asked.

"Because you're weak and you can't protect yourself!" Natsu yelled. Lucy's eyes widened.

"Natsu, let me go. This instant, right now."

"No!"

"LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!" Natsu slowly let go of her, and Lucy limped to her apartment.

At the guild

"I saw Lu-chan limping to her apartment. Is she okay?" Levy asked.

"Why did Natsu let her go?"

"Is she okay?" There were whispered going around the guild.

"NATSU! GRAY!" A terrifying voice yelled.

"Hai?*" Natsu and Gray responded.

"One of you go help Lucy, she is in pain, and she is limping," Erza explained.

"I'll go," Gray stood up. "Plus, it's not like Lucy wants flame-brain."

"What did-" Natsu was cut off by Gray leaving the guild.

At Lucy's apartment...

"Ow, ow, ow!" Lucy complained. "My whole body hurts, stupid Laxus! Wait, I can take a bath in cool water!"

Lucy limped towards the bathroom, stripping all of her clothes when the water was ready. She tripped on a rug and hit her head on the bathtub, causing her to get a scratch and pass out. A knock was heard at the door.

"Hey, Lucy?" Gray asked. He opened the door. "She's so reckless, leaving the door unlocked."

Gray looked around the apartment, and Lucy was nowhere to be found. He opened the bathroom door and he gasped. Lucy was unconscious, naked, and bleeding on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, Lucy!" Gray yelled. He picked her up and put her in the cool waters of the bath. He cleaned her forehead of blood, and he also washed her hair.

"Huh?" Lucy whimpered.
"Why am I a bath, oh yeah," she turned around. "GRAY?!? PERVERT! LUCY KIIIICCCCCCKKKK!!!!"

"Lucy, you were on the bathroom floor passed out." Gray explained.

"Well, thank you... Gray." Lucy thanked. "Can you please leave now? I'll be fine."

"Okay."