Chapter 4: Return

"Natsu..." I gasped.

"Luce?" I could not believe it. I ran to give him a hug, but I was pushed back by a barrier.

"How dare you try to hug a celestial spirit in my presence?" the evil Mage said.

"You hurt Lucy. I'll pay you back 100 fold," Natsu threatened. "Roar of the... FIRE DRAGON!"

"Open, Gate of the Lion! LOKE!" I yelled. He finally came.

"Yo, Lucy. Nice to be back," Loke exclaimed. "REGULUS IMPACT!"

The Mage dropped down to the floor unconscious, and I cuffed his hands.

"We are taking you to the client :)." I said. Suddenly, I felt woozy. I almost fell, but Natsu caught me while Loke was holding the evil guy.

"Lucy, your magic power is running out. I have to go back to the Celestial Spirit world." Natsu said.

"No... Natsu.... please don't go!" I sobbed.

Natsu smiled. "You can always call me, right? And whenever you are in danger, I can feel it, so I'll open my own Gate."

"Natsu... wait! How did you become a Celestial Spirit?" I yelled.

"Bye, Lucy." was all he said, and then he was gone.

Me and Loke got the evil Mage and put him in prison, and I got my reward.
----------------------------------

As I rode back to Magnolia, I started thinking about what happened. So Natsu is a celestial spirit, huh?, I thought.

Once I got home, I summoned Natsu.

"Open! Gate of the Flames! Natsu!" I yelled.

"Hey, Luce." he stated. I ran up and hugged him. He blushed a little.

"How did you become a Celestial Spirit?" I asked.

"Well, when I 'died', the Celestial Spirit King felt sorry for me, so He made me into a Celestial Spirit." he explained.

"Oh."

"What?"

"Can you ever come back?" I asked.

Natsu looked down. "There is a way, but it's very dangerous. You have to go to this land, and only the key holder is allowed to go. You can not have help from anyone, but if you do, it won't work. You have to defeat a lot of monsters, and do a lot of dangerous things. Please don't go, Lucy."

"No, I will go. I want you to be human again." I protested.

"Lucy, please-"

"No! I want you to be human again! Do you not think I'm strong enough?" I broke down crying. Natsu sat me down on my bed and hugged me.

"I just don't want you getting hurt." Natsu whispered.

"But... I want you back at the guild. Do you know how depressed they are? Everyone misses you," I paused. "...Even Gray."

"I know! Let's go to the guild. You can summon me!" Natsu yelled.

"Ok!" I said.

Natsu and I walked side by side to the guild.