Cold//Fluff

Yes, more fluff cause why not, also winter and scarian :]

!!Warnings: NONE FOR ONCE (other then swearing lmao)!!

Word Count: 400 [tis short but sweet

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Grian smiled as he looked at the stars in the big black ink that was the sky, resting on top of a tree as snow started to fall. Tonight just seemed perfect.

It was only until he woke up absolutely freezing did the bird realize that he had fallen asleep in the middle of a fucking snow storm. He hissed in pain as he climbed down from the tree slowly, his wings too frozen to glide.

Grian looked around, and sighed happily as he realized that Scars house was nearby. As he made his way there, the cold started to get to him less and less, but he was shivering more then ever. Fucking shit- he might get frostbite if he doesnt hurry-

Three knocks, and a very tired GoodTimesWithScar answered the door.

"What is it?.. Its like three in the morning.."

"Can i come in?- I kinda fell asleep in the snow-" G shrugged, smiling lovingly at his now very worried friend.

"Of course! Your shivering like crazy Grian! Dont worry, I'll get you a blanket and hot tea, but you really need to stop doing things like this to yourself! Last time it was the rain, and now the snow!" Scar rushed the cold man inside, quickly putting him on the couch with a few blankets and Jellie.

"Sorryy, i didnt even realize i passed out this time, and with the rain it wasnt my fault! I just cant fly when theres water constantly hitting me down towards the ground," Grian wrapped himself in the warmth, petting the cat who was now gently demanding attention.

"I know I know G, im just teasing and you know that, now, the water for the tea is boiling, so it'll be a little bit!"

"Alright, thank you Scar,"

The bird hybrid smiled as the elf came and sat down with him, pulling the shorter into his lap. "Anytime, I am your knight in shining armor after all! I'll always protect you!"

Grian flushed as he lovingly kissed Scar on the cheek, grinning. "Of course,"

"I love you Dovee~" The taller man kissed his lover back, smiling aswell.

Grian chuckled, "I love you too Honey,"

[Wow, two scarian fluff oneshots in a row? Im magic lmao :P]