NaNoWriMo 2022

Hello friends, it's been forever since I updated this book and I'm sorry.

The short reason as to why is life got exceptionally hectic in many ways all at once. And that meant I could not write with the regularity I'm used to. So I've had to reduce my update schedule on my books to every two weeks (which I hate! But a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do).

And this delay brings me to my next point: NaNoWriMo!

For those who don't know, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month where the goal is traditionally to start a new novel and wrote at least 50,000 words between November 1st and 30th. There is also a rebellious version where 50,000 words of an already started novel or a collection of projects added together is the goal.

So, I'm going to be doing that! Working on three projects including A Kiss in Costume, Roatán Plunge, and an offline project that shall not be discussed.

So far, nearing the end of day 7, I have written more than 35,000 words! And my goal is to keep going as fast as I can. I'll keep you posted on the final results, but I'm really hoping to hit 150,000 words written this month. Let's see how close I can get!

And, finally, this means I'll be able to get ahead on all the books I'm posting! For now, while I'm frantically writing, we're still looking at every other week updates. But once I have a nice backlog of chapters again, I'll be able to move back to weekly. So, wish me luck!

Thanks for sticking around and I'll see you soon with a new chapter. 

~ * ~ * ~

Any writers here doing NaNoWriMo? Please share your books with me!

If you're a reader, have you checked out the NaNoWriMo reading list on my profile authorelizasolares ? There's some really fun books on there from other authors working on NaNoWriMo too! Some of them are even posting as they write. That's something that would stress me out way too much as a writer, but I love it when I'm reading!

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you at the end of the month for a NaNoWriMo update. 

~Eliza