SENT ME BACK TO YOU:5

Start from the beginning

Everyone went silent.
"Yahh are you t-trying to hide the fact that because of you she died?" Said mr. Chou trying to save themselves from the accusations.

"You are such a dirt to our family!!! God knows who's child you are carrying..... Yahh are those two even tzuyu's?? They don't even look like her!!!" Said mrs. Chou pointing at minju and hyewon. Sana closed her eyes as her tears fell even more. She covered both hyewon and minjus one ear with her hand and other one with her bump by hugging them.

"I say we kick them out of our family. Papa , if everyone agrees you can't say no to it. " Said mr. Chou.
"I agree , we should kick them out!!" Said one of tzuyus uncle. One by one everyone started to say the same thing.

"Enough!!! I am the head of the family. So I decided whether she should leave or not!!!" Said tzuyu's grandfather.
Everyone went silent.

"And you...." Tzuyus grandfather called sana . Sana flinched.
"Come with me. " Said tzuyu's grandfather. Sana followed him with the twins. They went to the big garden which was behind the house.

Everyone knew tzuyu's grandfather was up to something. It was either something good or bad. 

There was a table and chair on the garden to sit. Tzuyus grandfather told sana to sit there. "sit here. It's not good to stand for too long when you are in this condition. " He said indicating sana's pregnancy. Sana sat there. He then sat on another chair.
For a while he stayed silent. Then he heaved a deep sighed.

"You have to leave this city and move somewhere far away where no one knows you. " Said tzuyu's grandfather.
"A-are you kicking us out? P-pls don't kick my kids out.....t-they are a chou I s-swear...you can kick me o-out..." Sana said pleading but then ,
"You idiot woman!!!!!" Said tzuyu's grandfather. Mr. Chou who secretly followed them to the garden thought that today sana is going to be kicked out. He then left the place smiling without making any sound.

Sana looked down as she got scared again.
"Who said I am kicking you out? You really are dumb for doing dirty to my little tzuyu. I thought of you as a smart woman when I found out that you married my granddaughter. Sigh. But I was wrong. I am still mad at you. I can just kick you out right at this moment. But......." Suddenly his eyes softened looking at minju and hyewon. "I would never kick them out...." He said softly.
"They have tzuyu's blood flowing in their veins. A chou's blood. Besides after tzuyu they have no one other than you. As tzuyu's parent, it is my responsibility to look after you four now. I have already decided where you and the kids will be staying. The way people are bad mouthing about the incident is not good for the kids. I don't want them to grow this little flowers in a polluted society and I am going to talk to your father about it. " Said grandpa chou.

He then looked at minju and hyewon. Then smiled indicate them to come closer to him. The two went to him running. As if grandpa chou has become their new friend.

He caressed their hair while looking at them adoring.
"They are just like my little tzuyu. One looks like her other one acts like her. " He said with a small smile.

"Can I ask you a question?" Asked sana. Grandpa chou looked at sana and nodded.
"Why are you helping us? I...I thought everyone hated tzuyu. " Said Sana.
"Tzuyu and I had a similarity. We both were never loved by our own people. The care that my sons and daughters and in laws shows me are all fake. They think I don't know it. They just love my properties. I failed in my life as a father. I owe to tzuyu's mother. Tzuyu didn't know as I never told her.  Tzuyu's mother came to me when she was pregnant with tzuyu . Complaining how my son used her. I trusted my son too much at that time . I didn't believed her and kicked her out. After tzuyu was born I told my people to investigate and indeed tzuyu is a chou. Tzuyus mother passed away and I decided to take tzuyu's responsibility. "Said grandpa chou.