She nudges Simon's hand away, trying to speak. He complies, pulling away so she could talk. 

"Quero?" was all she said, and Gideon nodded, obviously not much of a talker. 

The man from the picture of the casino. 

She glanced down, and that's when she saw it. 

The tattoo. 

The Lions' tattoo. 

On his neck. 

What the fuck. 

She turned to Simon to check for the same thing, and there it was again. 

Simon's good eye watched her every move. She recalled the first location they went to in Italy, where they found the remains of an eyeball. 

It was all matching up. They brought The Lions back to the underground. 

"I thought you all were supposed to be dead," she whispers, bringing her hands up to her head. 

"Good," Simon affirms, "That was the point."

Zhara, for the first time tonight, was genuinely lost. She had no idea what her next move was supposed to be. 

She furrows her brows at them, "I'm really fucking confused."

"We'll explain later," Gideon says, motioning Simon over to peak over the corner. They see what Zhara had seen. They share a look, and it worries Zhara. 

"But right now, we have vengeance to seek."

~***~

Zion watched emotionlessly as his men got through the last of Alphonzo's men. On some mental level that he didn't realize he had, he knew what this was going to do to the people around him. 

Flynn separated himself from the crowd, falling behind with Zion. 

"Where is she?" Flynn asked, disappointed that he even had to bring it up. 

Zion snapped out of his thoughts, glancing over at the man. When Zion couldn't form an answer quick enough, Flynn frustratingly ran a hand through his hair. 

"I knew you would fucking pull this shit," he stopped walking, forcing Zion to stay back with him. 

It was rare to see Flynn lash out, and most of the time, it had something to do with the well-being of Zhara. 

"You know, I thought when you signed that goddamn contract, I could trust you with her," Flynn seethed, "But I was so fucking wrong. All I wanted was to see her happy, and this is what you do to her?"

Zion knew what he was talking about. 

"It's not just today, Armani. It's every single fucking time. You take her for granted," he holds himself back from putting his hands on Zion, "Zhara doesn't deserve this bullshit."

"Where is she, Zion?" he snaps, an awful look in his eyes, "Where the fuck is Zhara?"

His question was proving his point. 

"You're too caught up in your shitty revenge plan, you forgot about her. You push her around and make her do shit for you just to leave her behind..." Flynn shoves it in Zion's face, making him see what he did wrong. 

"You need to be held accountable," Flynn shakes his head, "I hope it's worth it, you fucking piece of shit."

Flynn walks off, probably going to look for Zhara. Zion is left standing there, speechless. Flynn has never spoken like that, not ever.