chapter eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

june 2, 2021

lottieASF is live!

The Third Bimonthly CaveSMP Chaos Stream!

SapFire is live!

watch me have a breakdown trying to write a twelve-page paper that's due in 7 hours!

plumdumb is live!

hanging with friends <3 !

cuptoast is live!

facecam stream w/ cavesmp and paint!!

sleepyjune_ is live!

welcome to the internet! have a look around anything that brain of yours can think of can be found we've got mountains of content some better some worse [this is the worse]

hanbearnah is live!

making custom orders with all my friends!

"Hello, hello, welcome! It's time for the stream every two months where we're all here, but doing separate things.Why do we do this?" Lottie deadpans.

"For clout." Minnie answers.

"You're so right."

There's two consecutive pounding noises. "What was that?" Crumb asks.

"That was Amie."

"I hate school," They say, groaning. "It's the third week and we're already writing papers."

The entire call winces through their teeth.

"You'll make it, Amie."
"Should I play study ambience music? Some Lofi Girl?" Kai suggests with a giggle.

"Lofi Girl," Hannah repeats, giggling.

"Well, now that you've mentioned it, you have to play Lofi Girl," I shrug.

"Is that DMCA?" They ask.

"It hasn't gotten struck down on YouTube, so I can't imagine it is," Amie says blankly.

Minerva and Crumb nod in agreement.

"Guys, I need your help," Hannah announces. She holds up three differently-colored patches of fabric. "Which one should be my base? I'm making a sunset patch."

I take a look. There's a warm yellow, dark indigo, and a starburst-looking sort of pink.

"Is this for a quilt or a jacket?" I ask.

"Quilt."

"You should do the pink," Crumb answers with a remarkable speed. "It'll tie it together better."

"I agree. I think the only other option would be yellow, but I think the blue and yellow would clash."

Hannah nods thoughtfully.

I open my messages. It opens directly to the messages with Dream from back in March. I sigh. It seems almost as though my phone is begging me to finally answer the question. But I don't know what my answer is. Will I ever know?