'Ok! Unfortunately, we're all out of maps, and all supplies, so you'll have to go on without it.'

'That's great, thanks so much!' Pearl continued on with the actual script.

'Thanks for your help! Do you also have a room for us to stay in until morning?'

'Joe?'

'READ THE SCRIPT!'

'I lost it!'

'You had it 5 seconds ago!' Protested Joe, before noticing another hermit slip behind the stage. 'CUB GIVE KERALIS HIS SCRIPT BACK!'

'CUB!'

'Scar! Run!' was all that could be heard backstage. 

'Wait, if Scar has Keralis's script, technically he's now Keralis's character and has to read his lines!' Grian figured.

'Uhh... yeah. Sure. Whoever has the script plays the role.' Joe replied, not looking up from his script. Cub seemingly liked this idea from the fact that Scar stumbled onstage a moment later, as though he'd been pushed on, half trapped in the curtains, pointed at Keralis and yelled. 

'ITS A FAKE KERALIS!'

'I'M NOT A FAKE KERALIS!' Insisted Keralis.  'You're a fake Keralis!'

'Oh no I'm not!'

'Oh yes he is!' Yelled back Grian and Cub

'It must be one of those Christmas Vexes in disguise!' Improvised Pearl.

'Get him!' Ren yelled a battlecry, charging Scar, who promptly tripped over, crashing backwards and offstage.

'Get rid of the imposter!'

'I'm not the imposter!' Came Scar's voice

'THERE IS AN IMPOSTER AMONG US!' Cub yelled, still backstage.

'Emergency meeting, vote out Scar!' Declared Ren, changing the scene for the third time.

'Scar morphed!' Tango couldn't help but join in 'I saw Scar morph into Keralis!'

'I didn't morph into Keralis! Keralis... Keralis morphed into me!'

'No I did not! I'm Keralis! I didn't morph into Scar!'

'YES YOU DID!' Another yell from Cub. 'I SAW KERALIS MORPHED AS SCAR!'

'Keralis? Is this true?' Ren turned to the constantly surprised hermit

'No! Scar is lying to you!'

'I'm not lying!' Scar lied, still lying down, offstage, half trapped in the curtains.

'See?!'

'See, I'm Keralis! I have Keralis's... Wait a moment, this isn't my script!' now, if possible, even more confused, Keralis held up the script he'd found next to him, revealing that it was in fact Scar's.

'Keralis! You've been lying to us the whole time!' gasped Pearl.

'No! I didn't steal Scar's script!'

'Vote out Keralis!'

'I told you I wasn't lying!' Scar burst out, though clearly confused.

'Vote him out! Vote him out!' Came a chant from Cub, still causing chaos backstage.

'Vote him out! Vote him out!' Scar joined in, and soon everyone except Keralis was chanting along.

Until a very confused Joehills returned from grabbing a snack.

'What's... Going on?'

'Vote him out! Oh, hey Joe.' Ren ended up last to stop.

'We're voting out Keralis because he morphed as me!' Scar finally started trying to break free from the curtains, and ended up breaking the curtains free from the rest of the stage and letting them thunk very loudly to the ground, revealing Cub standing there. All that could be heard was a quiet 'ow.' from Scar. Grian burst out laughing.

'Cubfan, you are an absolute menace to society!' Snapped Joe, correctly naming the cause of a lot of the shenanigans. The vex was unable to speak, instead just laughing.

'Can we do this play instead?' Grian asked. Joe politely replied by throwing the director's script at his face. A mischievous grin crossed his face as he picked it up. 'Wait, wait, wait... Joe, you said whoever has the script plays the role. So isn't it canon now that whoever holds this script is director?' Which prompted a very loud and excited 'LORE!' from Scar as he tried to get free again, instead pulling the curtain rail off the stage and, if it was even possible, ending up more trapped that before.

'Grian, give that back!'

'You gave it to me!' Replied the hermit, still smirking. 'It's mine now...' He let out a small demon laugh. 'Oh, this is going to be so much fun...'