Taking Suggestions

On the off chance you missed the introduction (oh who am I kidding, no one reads those things), I'm dedicating this section to story suggestions. If you have an idea for a new short story involving BWWM romance (or a continuation of a story from the first Moments collection), be sure to post it in the comments below. Trust me, it's well worth it. Some of the best stories from my previous collection were suggested by a reader.

That said, there are a few criterion for suggestions, which are as follows:

1. This collection is intended as a down-to-earth, slice-of-life affair. Any story suggestions featuring fantasy or science fiction elements should be suggested on my Fantasy/Sci-Fi collection, Memoirs, instead.

2. The "clean" tag is there for a reason. While there may be the occasional risqué reference, I don't plan on putting adult content into this work.

3. I understand that interracial couples naturally open the door to controversial issues, but this collection is about romance, not brewing up controversy. Overtly political or religious story ideas are unlikely to be considered.

4. I don't do fanfictions or crossovers. Sorry.

5. If I feel a suggestion is too similar to a previous short story I've done, I'll let you know and suggest a tweak to give it a fresh spin. Failing that, it will likely be cut.

6. If there is a story from the first Moments collection you wish to see a continuation of, you may suggest that too. However, I reserve the right to suggest edits to your idea to ensure it remains in line with my vision for the characters.