Chapger Nine

A few weeks have past & things with Honey could not be better we spend a lot of time together hanging out, we actually act like girlfriends & it feels good but something tells me she is still debating about leaving her wife

I finally opened my own therapy Practice & it felt great having my own business, I came from nothing to something & I have Cliff & Jason to thank for that because they basically raised me.

Jax has been coming to my house unannounced acting crazy but I dont let it bother me she just needs to move on with her life.

"Babe you ok?" Val asked as we walked through the outdoor mall.

"Yeah" I said holding her hand tight

"So you know Christmas is coming up" I said trying to get mind off Jax.

"Yes, This will be the first year Jax wont be home" She sighed.

"Well Jason & Cliff are going up to the cabins with a few friends we do that every year, I wonder if Jax is going up there"

"Maybe"

"I was thinking what if we went this time I mean this will be our first Christmas together"

"Umm you know I can't do that right now Maya" she said.

I stopped walking & looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because Drew & I always-"

"Here we go with Drew & I, Valerie" She rolled her eyes moving her hand from mine.

"What do you want me to do Maya I have to play it cool & until she receives the papers & on top of that how would that look that my daughter is there & I am there with someone her age"