Chapter Four

After that intense conversation with Maya, Drew & I headed home just being around that young girl made me want to do some nasty naughty things to her

I sat at my vanity putting my hair in a ponytail when the thoughts of what Maya & I did the night before came to me.

Her body rocking against mine & our lips touching each other, I got hot just thinking about it.

"Valerie!" Drew yelled my name to get my attention.

"What?" I asked snapping out of my trance.

"Do you mind if I get some clothes" I rolled my eyes & nodded

"What's bugging you?" She asked walking in the closet.

"You, Drew you have your own place why are you always here?"

"Valerie can we please not argue tonight, I am here because this is my house too why do I need a reason?"

I shook my head turning the vanity lights off & walked over to the bed.

"You have nothing to say now"

"No, now get what the hell you were getting & go Drew"

I laid in the bed turning the tv on, Drew got her clothes & came out of my room.

I never wanted to have feelings for someone else but honestly Drew bought this on herself but I couldn't hurt my daughter by dating her friend, I never heard her speak about Maya but it doesn't matter she is her friend.

The next few days I wondered what Maya was up too I really wanted to see her again & my curiosity got to me so I finished what I was doing for the day & headed back to her house just to talk but I knew that we were probably do more than talking.

I softly knocked on the door I knew this was a bad idea because I told her we could never do anything again but of course I lied.

"Hey" I heard Maya said standing there.

I snapped back to reality, "Hi"

She let me in & I looked around the loft too see she was eating dinner.

"I thought you didn't want to see again" she said closing the door & walking around to face me.

"Umm, I shouldn't have been so mean to you"

"Well you were Honey, I mean Valerie"

I sighed looking away from her.

"What did you really come here for another fuck or to make up excuse as to way you treated me so poorly"

"I am sorry ok" I said raising my voice a bit.

She bit her lip walking back over to her food, "What are you eating?"

"Some Chicken pasta" I walked over sitting next to her.

"Looks good"

She sighed, "I will get you some" She stood up walking in the kitchen

"You know my family loved Chicken so much I stopped eating it" I said laughing as we shared a glass of wine & just talked after eating.

"Your family had money I would think you would eat steak & lobster everyday."

"Naw that was on friday's" We laughed together

"Well at least you had that your family seems cool"

I shrugged, "Not really, My parents were married for years but once my mother passed everything changed"

"What do you mean?" She asked

"Well, my father started dating this woman who was so much younger than him & he never really went to the cemetery to see my mom which showed me that he never truly loved her because if he did he would go see her more than just the one time."

She nodded, "I agree with that"

"What about your parents?"

"What parent's my father died when I was 10 & I never knew my mother end of story" She said tensing up & I didn't want to aggravate her so I left it alone.

"Where is Cliff & Jason?"

"Umm they are out partying I guess" She shrugged my shoulders.

I sipped on my wine & then put the glass down, Glen Jones played lowly in the background.

"So how did you & Drew meet?" She asked

I scoffed, "Well we met in college & shortly after we adopted Jax when she was just a baby"

She nodded, "Wow"

"Do you still love her?" She asked staring deep into my eyes.

Not wanting to answer that question I leaned over & kissed her lips softly.

She backed away slowly, "I thought you didn't want to do this again."

I didn't say anything I just unbuttoned my shirt & showed my bra letting her know that I wanted this to happen again & possibly more often.

She stood over me straddling my lap kissing me deeply.

We ended up in her bed & she on top of me as we made out, this was something I never wanted to end.

"Do you have to go home?" She asked as it was now morning & I had to get home

"Yeah but I will come back soon" I said putting on my panties & leaning over kissing her lips.

Just then a knock came on her door, "Yeah Jay?" She said & the door opened revealing not Jason but my daughter.

"Oh shit." I said getting up

"Fuck" I cursed again.

"It's ok Valerie" Maya said as Jax had a horrific look on her face & quickly left out the house.

"Calm down" Maya said coming toward me as I hurried up putting my clothes on & running out to stop Jax.

But it was too late she was gone & so was our relationship as I knew it.