Chapter Eight

Why do I keep breaking my daughter's heart more & more? Why do I let my feelings get in the way of me do the right thing

"Your food ok?" Maya asked looking at me.

"Yeah it's fine just thinking about Jax"

"I know me too" She said looking down.

"Val, do you think we are doing the wrong thing?"

I shrugged, "I honestly dont know Maya bu-"

"Do you plan on leaving drew that's all I want to know" She said staring directly at me.

I didn't know how to answer that I been with drew for 15 years but she made her choice's by stepping out on me & I wanted & needed to be happy.

"Before I answer that, what do you see in me Maya?"

She stood from her chair & walked toward me & moved my chair back a bit hiking her dress up sitting on my lap.

"What I see in you is a woman who is afraid to be herself & is scared to be hurt again, Valerie I will never hurt you the way other people did you have to trust me I know the way we met was crazy but when you are not with me I can still feel you, when you kiss me my whole body explodes, I dont care what other people have to say about us your the only person I care about."

I smiled looking down, "Look at me"

I gently glanced back up at her, "Do you plan on staying with Drew?"

I touched her face as a single tear fell down both her faces at the same time.

"No" I said staring directly into her soul.

She bit her lip & gently bent down kissing me.

I kissed her back as Maxwell sung in the background.

I picked her up & laid her on the couch never once removing my lips from hers.

My hands roamed her body as I went lower kissing on her neck.

"Wait" She said stopping me.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting up looking at her

She just stared at me, "I love you"

She giggled a bit leaning down kissing her lips.

"I love you too" I whispered in her ear licking her earlobe in the process.

"Let's go in my room" She said.

I nodded & moved so she could get up, she stood & grabbed my hand leading in the other room with so much lust in her eyes.

We were now naked in her bed making love, it was so much emotion going on that we cried together as we reached our climaxes together.

"Oh shit" I exclaimed as our lips touched as she came all over me & I did the same.

"Gosh" She said kissing on my neck making me get wet all over again.

"What are we going to do about Jax?" Maya asked, she was laying on the floor facing each other holding hands & stealing kisses.

"I don't know but I have to figure somethings out but at the end of everything I want you"

"Are you sure I me-" I put my hand on her lips.

"Will you hush" I said putting her hand on her neck pecking her lips a few times.

"I will see you later" I said kissing Maya's lips once more as we stood at the door.

"Yes of course" We embraced in a tight hug & I felt on her ass.

"Ok slow down" she giggled moved back.

"Bye" I said & left her place headed back home knowing I needed to contact my lawyer tomorrow so we could go through the divorce stuff I meant I what I said too Maya.

As I walked inside my house the lights immediately came on.

"Shit Drew you scared me stop doing that" I said grabbing my chest

"Where you been?" She asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"Dont start this shit Drew I am tired" I said walking upstairs to my room.

I went in the closet to grab some clothes for a shower.

"You didn't answer my question Valerie where have you been?"

"Minding my fucking business." I said pushing past her going in the bathroom.

"Valerie are you cheating on me?" She asked following behind me.

I sighed, "not everybody is like you Drew not get the fuck out so I can take a shower!" I yelled

"And if I dont" She said stepping closer to me.

"I will call the police to get you out my house"

"Really what will you tell them huh?" She asked smirking.

"Drew" She moved closer to me & I felt her breath on me.

"Why do you smell like that?" She asked taking a step back.

"Like what?"

"Who is she Valerie?"

"Who is who you are fucking cheater not me."

"Yeah okay keep playing crazy" She said & let out the bathroom slamming the door.

I just stood there thinking does she know about Maya & what crazy shit would she do next.