Wait issei can we use phionex tears? Ravel asked concerned as she is the only person who can regenerate. Don't worry ravel we still can use tears, weapons and every spell the only limits is no posion or death or seals so we can make the fights more fun. Issei letting the news sinks in as kiba walked up to issei and asked, how long do all of us have? Which is what everyone wanted to know. Only 3 days im afriad so enjoy it while you can and train and my house will as well after all think long and hard about who you will fight with and farewell. Issei said as he walked away from everyone opening a portal with ravel,Raynare and shallot following him as they went back to the hyoudou house(and yes issei's parent's know rias and everyone is ok now)

After issei left everyone was quiet and thinking about what happened

Ok so i guess i should go, oh wait before i do hey cus may i exchange pieces with you? Kai asked as rias went to sit down. Of course kai after all you need a queen and you can exchange as long as you do two things. Rias says to the confusion of everyone. First take care of her because i view her as a little sister and a kind soul, second please help me find a pawn or rook since i don't want to separate your family and i trust you. Rias says to the shock of kai as he didn't think rias cared so much for koneko but yet again he feels the same.

Alright i agree to your terms however koneko will still be your little one that you took care of, also i have two pieces for you already i am thinking of a yokai or dragon for you. Kai says as he reaches out his hand to rias as she shakes his hand as the deal is made.

We will miss you koneko please keep in touch. Asai says as gasper tears up and everyone hugs her as rias then walks towards the neko. Rias i.. Before koneko could talk rias brought her into a hug as koneko cried. Don't be upset you have grown so much and im so proud of you because you are now and always will be your own person but we will miss you. Rias says as the two cry and then break the hug while kai and his team left with koneko and as the circle closed there was a not which akeno read.

Thanks cus it means alot you exchanged pieces with me, i know it hurt and if i were in your shoes i would feel the same as you now so here is my adress so you can vistit us anytime.

From kai crimson abaddon.

Well not that the exchange is done let's go home and make sure we help koneko pack when she is ready. Rias said as everyone knoded and left.

After that day each one of the houses trained and prepared for the "king's games" knowing well that each team is as strong as any army.  For issei's team in the mountains issei trained shallot and himself to grow there magic abilities as raynare and ravel practiced new dragon based spells like fire based power in lightspears and speed while for ravel she used it to boost her phionex powers to test each others limits. However while the two practice magic the spells broke as issei and shallot tested each others physical strength causing the ground to shake.

Not bad shallot this us incredible however i need you to show me all you can do. Issei said as he punched shallot back as shallot glowed red and yellow by promoting to rook and ssj 1 to take the punch as he countered the blow with a kick that issei caught.

So this is your limit really shallot. Issei said as he then saw shallots hand glow green and yellow as he turnes ssj2 yelling " you cant block now eat this wild cannon." As a large explosion was sent off from the blast as shallot jumped out of the smoke knowing the attack hit but as the dust settled issei was perfectly fine and infact he had a flame shield around him that he dispelled.

What do you think that was my new move ray reflector i can use it has a shield or.. As soon as the shield was gone shallot felt pain and the showed some blood on his hands. Or i relfect as a sharp strike but that's enough training for us three right girls. Issei said looking at the two with many shields to protect themselves from the feedback of him and shallot. I take those shields as a yes, however shallot didn't want to stop so he made a risky play while he was still in ssj as his right arm glowed white.