Beginning

Young Annabeth POV

I sit down at the Athena table chatting with Malcom my half brother. I look over at Percy Jackson sitting alone at the Poseidon table, not really paying attention to the conversation I was having and instead studying the boy.
One of the skills that I find the most valuable is that I can read people. By how they look down at their feet, how they hold themselves, the way they speak. And the son of Poseidon looked lonely as Hades. He had his head down, his eyes set, he played with his food moving it from side to side but not consuming anything. He obviously new that people were looking his way. He had just been claimed by one of the big three and had sprouted Clarrisse in toilet water that was bound to grab some attention. 

"Annabeth, Annabeth!" Malcom yells next to me.
"Sorry, I zoned out for a second there" I say quickly still gazing at Percy. 
"Looking at Jackson? What do you think of him anyway, lot's of mixed opinions going around," Malcom says. 
'What did I think of Percy Jackson?
Well he was scrawny didn't seem much of the physical type he was decent at sword fighting nut other than that he has no experience. Their was a lot of potential, he could control water and was a son of Poseidon that alone meant he poses lots of power, so if I wanted a quest, and befriended him he may give me a chance. He was also aggravating, sassy and just didn't understand simple things. Oh! And his lopsided cheeky smile that spread across his face when he did something it was so, ARRGGGGG, but at the same time made my stomach flutter with butterfly's and my cheeks flood with blood' my thoughts swim in my head.

I was about to answer Malcom with a one word retort when I was interrupted by Chiron making an announcement. 

"Demigods I am here to announce that the gods have decided to send some campers from the future to hopefully lessen the damage the events in next few years cause. They will be arriving in a few moments, they are to be treated with respect. They are coming in groups of 4 people, they do not know of this time travel escape so do not feel alarmed if they seem confused in the beginning. A rule no maiming, killing or insulting the future campers, yeah I am looking at you Ares cabin." He pauses as a soft snicker runs through the hall.

He proceeds to look down at a paper in his hands scratching his neck nervously.
"The gods also wish for me to tell you about the existence of a Roman camp" At this a roar travels through all the tables. My mind went straight to possibilities and questions. "Quite" Chiron says loudly over the shouts.
"You were not told of this before due to conflict that may occur if the greeks meet romans but the gods have decided it is in the best interest to share this fact with you. Now may I continue" 

People grumble around me a few agreements passing through the crowd. 

"Now the people who will be coming are..." Chiron squinted at the paper. I prayed that I would be one of the listed names. Why? Because that meant I was important in the future that my mother had seen me, maybe it was my hubris, or maybe my deepest desire but I prayed anyway. 

"Katie Gardner, Travis and Connor Stoll," the stolls fist bumped, Katie looking up from the plants she was growing in her mashed potatoes.
"Chris Rodregiez, Clarrisse LaRue" Clarrisse smiled wickedly while Chris just looked on confused.
"Nico di Angelo, Will Solace and Malcom Pace" Will blinked Malcom beamed.
"Leo Valdez and, Piper Mclean" People head turned not finding the two demigods listed. 
"Thalia Grace" wait Thals? Wasn't she a tree?
"Rachel Elizabeth Dare" confused looks.
"The Roman demigods being Jason Grace, Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano, Hazel Levesque and Frank Zhang" all unfamiliar to me.  

"And finally, Grover Underwood, Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson" all three of us started at each other for a moment. Grover nervous, Percy befuddled and me overjoyed.  

"Oh and it seems the first batch of Demigods are coming right now" 4 people fell from the sky. 

"What in Hades's name?"

Authors Note:

Please no hate, constructive criticism or requests are fine but please don't be rude about it. Expect Irregular updates, grammer and spelling will not be the best.

Thanks for reading!