part 07(last day)

...

After that incident jungkook always there for taehyung .he didn't know why he is doing like this to tae.he is an enemy right but why he always care for him??

May be once upon a time this person is very best friend to him but not now....

Finally every final exams was finished.now every student standing in front of there school

Yes.its there last day of the school now there are going to continue there studies in university....

Everyone hugging e/o lovingly,some taking there picture with loved ones.roming around the school .every corner of the school flashing there memory and some students had a sad face because there are going to miss there biggest part of life there

School life

And going to enter in another funful life is their college life which is turning point to the every student...

Tae was with bogum clicking pics and there is jungkook who is hugging jimin tightly.

Tae was saw them but he can't see them like that hugging e/o ...his heart is breaking little by little but his not minding that becoz of his ego..

"Tae come here I want to give you something" bogum said and they both went to other side

And here jimin saw yoongi and his girlfriend coming towards him.

Jimin and jungkook confusedly looked at them

"Hey baby mochi here" he gave a box which is covered with a giftpaper..

" What's this "jimin said coldly .

One minute jungkook looked at jimin because he doesn't use that type of coldy tone to anyone but,now he used to this man who is smiling at jimin.

"This is a small gift from my side.open this when you went to your home"suga said with smile holding his girlfriend hand.

Jimin saw that handholding "no first of all I don't want any gift from you and who are you to give this to me"now he used a strict voice.

Jungkook saw something fishy between jimin and suga by jimin's voice so,he interrupted between them to avoid unwanted things before happened.

"Hey jimina it's just a gift that's all leave it and thank you suga hyung and this"he pointed that girl who is standing beside suga.

"Oh my name is iu nice to meet you jungkook"

" Oh you knew my name??"

" Yeah you are very famous here by your handsome and mass fighting"

Jungkook smiled at them sheepishly

" Ok now come kook let's go "jimin said and dragged kook.

Jimin was very upset after seeing suga and iu like that .

"Kook stay here I will come in a minute" he said and left the place.

Jimin said and hurriedly went to restroom .he cried hardly and hardly to forget suga to forgot his love of life to forget his future desires with suga which he created in his dreams but this all goes in waste.

"Why you're doing this to me suga .iam hardly trying to forget you.dont make it hard for me"he said and again started to cry

He saw the gift box .suga words heard in his mind.

"This is a small gift from my side.open this when you went to your home"

He begin to open but

" Why i want to see this?? Everything is finished now yes EVERYTHING!!!!!! "

somehow he didn't want open that and at the same time he decide to throw that in the trash .he went near to the trash can again he stopped .......

!

!

!

!

Here kook is just standing there a minute then he started to roam there by little then he saw something and tears started to flow in his eyes.

There tae and bogum was kissing each other .he is really broked at that time .he want to push bogum and punch on his lips and body till the death but unfortunately now tae love that bastards.which is annoying him completely.

He didn't believe that tae and bogum are boyfriends now even tae accept bogum in front of many students but when he saw this scene he is completely broken and feeling like tae betrayed him..

But why he feel like that???

Kook slowly took steps back ....then hitted by someone ...

He saw jimin and without thinking he hugged him tightly and said

He didn't noticed jimin's red eyes at that moment.

"I love you jimina ,I love you so much don't leave me please . don't betray me like that anymore.you are always mine"jungkook said while crying he can't stop his tears.

Jimin was so confused by kook's words.some minute he thought kook find out that he loved suga but when he saw bogum and tae who is seeing them a little far .he understood that jungkook's behind words .

"It's ok kook I always be with you .now come let's go" jimin said and they both went to the car and drove to their house

Here bogum and tae are walking towards tae's house

"Hyung what is love?"

Bogum smirked at tae

"Why your asking this to me tae??"

"Nothing hyung I just want know"

" Everyone has a different definition for this .now tell me what is love from your side"

" Love . For me it's just a simple word which I want to experience it with my full of hearts and in my entire life. I don't know what is exactly love but I always happens accidentally right"tae said and chuckled...

" Yeah sometimes it happens accidentally , we don't know that we had the love desire to other person without knowing love comes to us. "Bogum replied with a smile.

Bogum thought about Lisa...

Yeah he knows that Lisa is having a huge love on him .he is not that much fool .but he can't avoid that girl and at the same time he can't accept too.

He don't want Lisa to enter in his darkest life

At the same time tae also...

" Please please I don't want any kind of feelings in my heart god . I want to get rid of this feelings. I am already tired of this. Don't make the things hard for me"tae thought in his mind

!

!

!

!

Now jungkook car is in front of jimin's house

"Jungkook you love me right??"

"Offcouse jimina I love you very much my angel.."

" T-then l-lets get married"

Please avoid my every mistakes in this chapter.. 💟

And if you like this chapter pls vote me and share your opinions without any hesitation💜💜💜.....