battle of the house pt 2

Start from the beginning

Mom i mean did he have a book. Kai says summoning the book making timat summon her flames. Where did you get that i thought your father and ajuka got rid of it. Kai hand it over it is a book of.. Something Sirzechs dosent even want to get involved in. Timat says as kai summons his pawns and h8a dragon arm towards his mother. Well mom if i want to be lucifer i need understand any threat even if it mean threat of the past. Kai says has he looks just like his father making timat think back.

Did you ever want to be king love? She asked the senior kai abaddon. Well of course but if i wish to be king i want to understand any threat any protect all i care for and i won't be king until our son is born and the kings let dragons be in our home. He says making timat cry. As kai made her think back to this memory's she looks down stopping her attack. Sigh your just like your father aren't you? She says with a tear as kai has his pawns back away. Well i am a free devil with pride and hope towards all and i fear no one and i fly free with my own goal as a dragon kind like you and dad mom. Kai says hugging his mom as they then look towards the games.

Next match akeno himajima vs Kuisha Abaddon

Good luck akeno. Rias says as her queen leaves but they all hear one thing before the fight. GOOD LUCK AKENO KICK THAT FAKE ABADDONS BUT SHE DOSENT NEED MY DAD'S NAME ANYMORE SO LET GOOOOOO!!! Timat and kai yell to the amusement of team gremory. She will try my love she will try. Koneko says making kai shut up and focus on the fight. Kai stop being coy with your mate and just watch the fight. Timat says tired of her son even though she misses being young she still has her pride not to be so damn horny.

As the gremory team chuckled at Kai's words and actions akeno left to fight and not give up.

Pov a ruin land with the two in the sky queens in the sky.

So your the famous queen of gremory shall we get started. Kuisha said clenching her fist as akeno smiled. Ready tto lose are we because i will win for my family and i will give a punishment beyond death. Akeno said getting sadistic as issei and kai flinched at her words as issei thought damn draig, res did i act like that for a while if so im sorry that's terrifying. Issei said as his dragons only confirmed he did and sometimes still does because of his evil dragon part.

A wind blows as the two stare at each other with fist clenched until a rock falls the two suddenly rush at each other starting it off with a assault of magic one shot fire the shot water as they both dodged blasr of pure energy the other had launched. However akeno used one of the blast as smoke screen as Kuisha couldn't see her a large burst of lightening shot at the queen and it split into three waves of thunder.

YOUR FINISHED!!! Akeno proclaimed coming out of the smome firing her thunder at full power. As the queen was shocked she had her guard down and took on of the hits in her left arm while the rest she summoned a black portal absorbing the two blast to akeno's shock. How did you? Akeno said confused as the bael queen smirked, i have the power of portals and lets just say what goes around comes around. Kuisha says shooting akeno with her own thunder as black holes appeared around the queen as she took all the hits as she screamed in pain.

Looks like i win. Kuisha said proudly before having a look of pure shock appear on her face as akeno wss glowing like she was retired however her right arm was shinning yellow with sparks.

You will feel the power that pushes me. Akeno says walking towards the surprised queen as she shows both her wings. This power isn't from a fallen and humans daughter. She says thinking of her mother and father. This isn't the power of rage or sorrow. As she thinks back to her hatred that shackled her power and heart. This.. She then thinks of Asia xenovia gasper kiba koneko gasper rossviavsa and the first time she met rias and the times when issei always helped her instead of wanting her body he wanted to know the real akeno. She smiles thinking of her family.. Team gremory.