Move ON?

I haven been wondering that can someone really move on?. I am not talking about love, i am a man who has too few to give others. But I really am affected by betrayal. I do not understand because I am a bit logical in a way. I try to use my brains to understand the feelings of heart. I now forgive every single soul of this world although they torment me and makes me suffer, I must consider the possibility that feelings are not something that can be reasoned with. I do feel betrayed in some sense. But can anything be done about it?, I can't forget that. I don't know how will I ever forget. I am not a master. I am but a slave to my impulses. I know what I have done to be in this situation. But I stand tall and fall apart every single time I challenge the fate. I have realized that every persons life is interesting. You don't get what you want even if it's not for you but for someone else. You can guess or try at best. But what else can you do?, We all are trying to understand what would be the least amount of wrong we can do to this world for we are true tyrants to this world. I really am lost. I keep losing my way in the long road. I do not know how i'll track myself back to the reality of the world. But facts are what they are.

Outside where i liveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें