MOVIE DATE

"You want to go out tonight?" Miguel asked with my head on his chest, "and do what?" I asked " I don't know watch smile?" He says questioning.

I sucked my teeth, "mmm" I say thinning should I risk being traumatised but it's worth it cause Miguel's getting traumatised with me.

"Yeah why not" I smiled I got changed into lengthy jeans and a Travis Scott graphic t, with my low rise Travis Scott Jordan's. I fixed my hair and got dropped off to the movies.

We saw some fans and took photos before getting candy popcorn and drinks.I held hands with Miguel. Until a certain someone caught my eye. It was Ethan. I started to speed walked.

"Miguel walk faster" I whisper shouted, "why is he everywhere" I yelled under my breath, "HEY!" I heard I stopped and put in a fake smile. "Hey y/n" he smiled "hi Ethan" I say.

"I saw a flower and I thought of you" he smiled "ew" Miguel mumbled "what was that muggy" he says with a smug smirk. "Come on Miguel" I say pushing his chest back.

It was mid movie and we both got a notification, I checked first to see a photo of me and Ethan that one day the caption was "y/n cheating on Miguel?"

I groaned, "dickhead" Miguel mumbled almost immediately tiktok notifications started boomin and and people were accusing me of cheating on Miguel so he had the grand idea of breaking up with me.

"What?" I whisper shouted "no no pretend" he laughed  "okay" I say reluctantly, he went on to Instagram and wrote.

I did see the post and y/n and I have worked things out and it was best for us to break up with our short time being together. And I would like hate towards the both of us.

-Miguel

"Damn why does it feel like a real break up" I say laughed its not I like you too much he says kissing my forehead.

A/n I was thinking about making a mason Thames x reader😃