PREMEIRES 

Few months later.
It's currently 3:40 and we were getting ready for the movie premier I wore a backless black dress that fell past my knees and black heels.

I walked out with Rebecca and Maddie. "Yeah" I smiled doing a three sixty. "You guys look beautiful" the boys say.

It's been a few months We got in the car and left ready for the amazing creation we got to star in

We arrived at the set and paparazzi flew in and taking photos of our every angle. We all took photos together until "MIGUEL Y/N WE NEED A PHOTO" They shouted.

"May I?" He asked only we could here I nodded with a use ass smile on my face. He placed his hand around my waist and I smiled at the cameras.

"Look at me" I looked at him to see him already staring at me. Our faces were inches apart. I smiled and so did he. "Come on!" Mason shouted we all walked into theatre.

We all sat in the back row and watched the movie and with that Miguel was saying his every line he ever said in the movie.

Our kiss scene appeared and other celebrities were shouting happily cause it took (your character name) and Robin so long to confess.

"I heard Austin butler is in here" mason whispered
I don't think I could tell you how much I king that man "mason if you fucking with me I'll cry" I say

Until it was Miguel favourite seen the little ghost scene were they just stood there. "LETS GO" he whisper shouted. My favourite scene was when I scream when I saw robins dead body.

Was shortly came the end of the movie and we al cheered proud of our creation. We all walked out there he stood.

AUSTIN BUTLER.

"You must be Y/n Wolfhard" he smiled, I was about to pass out "hold you ground y/n" Tristan says. I nodded he held a black and white electric guitar in. His hand.

"The producers told me you were a big fan and you played guitar" he says "yeah" I trailed "and this is for you" he hands the guitar and I almost passed out "stand up" Miguel says pushing me up.

"Oh my god thank you" I say he hugged me and he smelt like burnt oak and cologne.

The paparazzi took photos and I smiled wider than I normally do. "Great job on the movie" he says before leaving I turned to becca and Maddie before we all sequeled.

"What just happened" I say holding the guitar. "Austin fucking butler hugged you and gave you a signed a guitar he personally bought for you" they says.

"Oh my god" I exclaimed happily.