MOVIE NIGHT

I walked into Miguel's room to see the boys were on tiktok live I immediately walked out and walked into married room. "Hey girl" I smiled "hey" she smiled before going back on her phone.

We did a few tiktoks and ordered pizza for everybody. The door bell rung and we all sprinted. The first person to get the door gets to get the first slice. It was like a race.

Life or death type shit.

People were getting dragged and hair was pulled Miguel Tristan and I were the last on standing. I pushed them both but Tristan ended up answering the door just to see Finn, Sadie and Caleb.

"Hey guys?" Sadie says confusedly. I mean I would be confused too with a bunch of teenagers on top each other at the front door.

"We brought snacks!" Caleb shouts we weren't aloud out the house after 6:00 so if just beg them to bring things we liked

"Should we watch a movie?" Brady shouted "yeah let's watch conjuring" he shouted we all turned to him. "Are you okay? Like mentally?" I laughed.

"Let's watch IT" I asked we all agreed "like that's any better" Tristan shouts "maybe because it's not based off a true story!" I shouted.

"Stop shouting!" Jordan shouted over the top of us both we rolled our eyes.

After 30 minutes the pizza finally came. "Sorry for the wait" he says "it's alright" I smiled "Um so that's gonna be free tonight" he says with a smile I gave him a forty dollar tip cause I'm feeling generous.

"Okay Ellen DeGeneres" Mason shouted before calling we all ate and it was time to eat the snacks and watch the movie.

We were mid movie before a jump scare appeared Becca Maddie and I weren't phase since we watch Horror movies for a living.

But the boys in the other hand squealed not screamed they squealed. We laughed so hard "it's not funny" Tristan and Brady say I hit hurt. "Come on it was kinda" Jordan says

"who's side are you on?!" Miguel shouts "yeah Jordan then go sit with the girls!" Mason adds. Jordan got up and strutted his ass next to me  "Damn I'm kinda hurt" I say holding my heart. "So you can feel I thought you were a heartless monster" he says with a grin.

"Oh nah" I say before attempting to jump on Tristan but mason and Miguel held me back deep down I knew they wanted yo let go. "Back to the movie" Jordan laughed as he flicked it back on.

Jordan rested his head on my shoulder we all didn't care you know why because we're so close.

But I don't think the internet would understand