BUZZFEED

It's currently 3:40 and we all decided to go get lunch together. "So who's driving?" I asked. Before everyone turned to Tristan.

"Give me the keys" he says I threw the keys and we headed for, "so where we gonna eat?" Tristan shouted we all shrugged

"WENDY'S" Mason shouted. We all turned to him as he shrugged "yeah why not" we laughed. We had to have something to eat before our interview with buzzfeed we were all e excited cause there were puppies involved.

We were wore causal fits to the interview.

We arrived at the buzzfeed studio and we were all amazed. We all sat on the pink floor. "Hey buzzfeed we are the cast of Black Phone and we're here to answer question with buzzfeed" "with puppies" the boys squealed.

The puppies can rushing in and I held one in my arms
"So how close are you guys?" He asked "we're very close" Tristan answers "do you guys have a trio within the group?" He asked "Miguel mason and y/n" Maddie answered "that's not true" I frowned.

"Is too" Tristan says. "Anyways next question" mason says "who's most likely to sleep in" the pointed to me "who's most likely to stay up all night because their too excited" he asked "mason" I say and so did the others.

"Who's mostly to lose their shit over the smallest things" they asked "y/n" they say so quickly "awe thank you guys" I smiled sarcastically.

"This is a question for y/n" he paused "shoot" I smiled.
"How many sports do you play?" They asked "volley ball, netball, NFL and I surf" I smiled.

"And she can play any sports I swear she's the most Athletic person I know" Tristan says "she's good at anything and everything one time we did rely for fun and she demolished everyone" he say shouted.

"You nearly beat my ass" I shouted "nearly" Brady says. Clearing his throat. "Who's the best duo on set?" He asked "it would have to be Tristan and Brady that's one mason and Maddie that's two y/n and Miguel is probably the best one" he

"You wanna see a cute photo of them?" becca says holding her phone"