⁽ ⁵⁶ ⁾ 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒.

Start from the beginning

"Even if we got the flying boat going, we still don't know Eren's location. It'll take even more time to locate him. To begin with, it's impossible to hold them off for even half of a day. This is..." Magath trailed off.

"I have an idea." Kiyomi spoke up, getting everyone's attention.

All of them were soon looking at a map. "On the South from here, there's a hangar owned by the Azumabito in the coastal Marleyan city of Odiha. It's possible to service the flying boat there. By hauling the flying boat with a ship, we could sail off at once, then complete flight preparations in Odiha." Kiyomi explained.

"The Marleyan coast? Given the distance... Isn't it one of the cities about to be destroyed by the Rumbling?" Hange asked.

"Odiha is far enough away that we could get there before the Rumbling. But whether it will stand for half a day will be a gamble." Kiyomi answered.

"A gamble..." Hange repeated.

"Either way, we can't get the flying boat running here." Magath said before turning to the Azumabito mechanics. "Is there coal on the ship?"

"Y-Yes!"

"But we'll need thirty minutes before we can depart—"

"Do it in fifteen!" Magath ordered. "If you die, Hizuru will be gone along with the rest of the world! Keep that in mind!"

"Yes!"

"I'll go get Captain and the others!" Jean said.

"I'll inform Mikasa!" Hange stated as they rushed up the steps, Jean quickly following them.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Outside, the fighting still raged on. "Take this—" A Yeagerist said until Mikasa flew in and killed him. Mikasa attaches herself to Simon's face.

"Section Commander, change of plans! We're leaving by ship and prepping the flying boat on the continent!" Mikasa informed.

"Prepping it on the continent?" Simon repeated.

"Cover them as they board!" Mikasa told him before flying off.

The Azumabito mechanics, Kiyomi, and Magath rushed out. "Run, run!" He ordered as Mikasa was on Reiner's shoulder before flying off as another explosion hit.

Floch landed on a roof along with a few other Yeagerists. "The Azumabito mechanics! Kill them!" He ordered.

The Yeagerists began firing at the mechanics as Mikasa kicked him the face before Hange sliced the other two in half.

"You filthy traitors!" Floch shouted as he began to fire at them. "Why are the Azumabito on the move? Where are they risking their life to go?"

Floch then widened his eyes. "Can it be...!" He wondered.

"Reiner!" Magath shouted as Reiner used his hand to protect the Azumabito mechanics from getting shot.

"Take this!"

Two Thunder Spears were aimed towards Reiner but not before Simon protected him as he protected his nape while the Thunder Spears went off. Magath began to shoot down the Yeagerists.