Chpt. 11 ❤️

Depuis le début

"I can't help you if you don't talk to me Lee Know" Chan said as he looked back at him and wiped some of his tears away.

"Chan... you know what time I mean" Minho said as tears continued to fall.

Chan stopped for a moment before saying anything else, he was advanced at handling things like this and he had to deal with each vampire every time this happened, including himself.

"Minho, I'm sorry but... you know what I have to do" Chan said as he lightly pulled Minho away from his chest.

"Chan, please... I promise I'll be as normal as I can, just please...don't take me to that room" Minho pleaded.

"You know the rules Min, if me and everyone else has to; then you do too" Chan said as he turned around to go in the house and grab his keys.

Minho took a minute to process what he said before he rushed in behind him, finding him in the living room with everyone else.

"What's going on?" Changbin asked as he noticed the stern look on Chan's face.

"It's Minho's time again" Chan said as he motioned for Minho to follow him.

It didn't take long for the vamps and everyone except for Jisung to understand what he meant.

By this point Minho is bawling his eyes out and on the floor pleading for Chan not to take him.

"Chan I don't wanna go... I hate it in there" Minho cried as he seen Chan approaching him.

Jisung was kinda startled by Chan's strict aura and the sight of Minho crying and pleading was beyond surprising and out of the ordinary.

"Guys what's going on?" Jisung asked as he watched Minho scoot into a corner crying his eyes out.

"Minho is going through a wave right now, it happens to all vampires; well um.. humans too but they have a different term for that" Changbin said.

"Why's he crying?" Jisung asked. "I'm not sure... but he's resisting a lot so maybe that's why" Hyunjin said.

"I guess I need to be educated about vamp lifestyle because I've never seen you guys go through this" Jisung said.

"Well maybe you've just never paid attention, what do you think happens when one of the vamps disappear for a about a week and some days?" Jeongin asked.

"I don't know... I just thought they needed a break or they were just being distant" Jisung said.

"Well now you know, but you're gonna see this happen again in a while from now but it probably won't be this way, I don't know what's wrong with him today" Seungmin said.

"You've had enough time to cry, you know how this goes" Chan said as he tried to pull Minho out of the corner.

Minho was trying his hardest to fight off Chan but to no avail.

"Chan please!" Minho cried out as he was getting dragged out of the house and into the car, and of course Jeongin drove over with Chan so he had to follow behind them.

"Where's he taking him?" Jisung asked. "The room" Felix said.

"It'd be best to follow behind him because usually when one of us go through waves we support the other and I'm sure Minho needs it" Changbin said as he grabbed his keys and told everyone to get in the car.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

They arrived at Chan's house, which he already was inside.

Chan was taking Minho down to the room, trying to get everything set up and telling Jeongin to wait in his room since he hated seeing the vamps go through this.