"Adrien? Kagami?! Your father let you out?!" Alya shrieks, knowing as soon as Marinette spotted Adrien, it was all over.

"I swear I told you guys this like half an hour ago." (Y/N) grumbles, closing her eyes as she feels Adrien's hands starting to massage her shoulders (another habit he has whenever she's in front of him).

"We're officially at fencing practice right now, but... oh no! Kagami, isn't this the wrong address?" Adrien gasps in faux-shock.

"Oh, dear! I think you're right!" Kagami replies, just as fakely shocked as he was, taking his hands from (Y/N)'s shoulders and into her own as the two of them laugh together, hand-in-hand.

(Y/N)'s heart twitches and her face falls into a frown.

When did those Adrien and Kagami get so close?

|~|

Marinette catches the two smiling and laughing together, her originally happy and comfortable expression falling into a pained one.

"It's a good thing Adrien's found someone he can get out of the house with, at last." Luka notes, sensing her happy vibes fall into a more somber one.

Marinette perks up when she sees Adrien waving at the two. Luka waves back, but Marinette is suddenly thrashing her way out of Luka's hold, borderline slamming the guitar back into his grasp, picking up the extra juice that (Y/N) had left out for Kagami and Adrien before heading her way over.

"Uh.. Hi, Adrien! It's cool you couldn't come alone!" Marinette awkwardly smiles, "I mean.. you came with someone, Hey Kakamoo... uh, Kamoogi... uh... Kagami!"

"Nice to see you too, Marinette." Kagami nods, hugging Adrien's arm and leaning her head on it, "Have you come to watch your boyfriend rehearse?"

(Y/N)'s eye twitches at the sight.

"I... I.. uh..." Marinette gasps, finding herself looking between Adrien and Luka for a moment.

"I will not be your second choice!" Anarka's upset voice right from the upper deck of the boat, making everyone scramble out from the living room and upstairs.

"You've always been my muse, please!" Another voice begs.

"Kagami might be onto something, you know?" As everyone leaves, Alya holds Marinette and (Y/N) back to talk.

"Luka? You know he's just a friend." Marinette just about slams the tray of juice in her hands down.

(Y/N) glares upwards, mumbling something under breath as she follows the two upstairs.

|~|

"You know you were my first choice!" Jagged Stone plays his piano atop his tour bus, "You're the only one, Nanarky!"

"Nanarky?" Luka and Juleka repeat, looking at one another in shock at the nickname.

"You can't fool me, pirate! I bet you threw ye' guitarist overboard, again!" Anarka sneers.