3.5 - Weredad

3rd Person POV:

Hawkmoth being a whole menace for using a child to do his dirty work 👉🏾🚪 x4.5

"CAKE!" A loud explosion booms across the city of Paris, with civilians running as fast as possible to get away from the source.

The heroes chase after the giant baby, who stomped in the streets in search for cake that he wasn't allowed to have. The baby spots the Dupain-Cheng Bakery, growing a happy and babbling smile at the sight. "Cake!"

Tom rushes outside with a baker's peel in hand, ready to fight, "I'll protect my pastries if it's the last thing I do!"

"Tom, you're going to get hurt!" Sabine immediately rushes to his side.

"Cake!" Gigantitan gets closer which scares the couple more.

"No Dad- Mr. Dupain! Move aside!" Ladybug stutters, throwing her yo-yo around Gigantitan's wrist and holding him back.

"Wow! My heart is just like that yo-yo-wrapped baby's wrist. Taken prisoner by M'ladies forever!" Chat playfully flirts.

Just before either of the girls could respond to him, Ladybug is yanked into the air, crashing straight into a billboard of Adrien's face, more particularly where his lips were.

"Ah.. Adrien's lips..." Ladybug swoons, attempting to kiss the billboard but fails as she slips and falls into Chat's arms.

"Admit it. For a second there, your almost fell for my poetic verse." Chat jokes, setting her down.

"I'd never fall for your poetry. But I do find your foolishness incredibly powerful." Ladybug pats his shoulder, "Lucky Charm!"

Ladybug summons her power and summons a gigantic donut shaped chew toy, which was quickly snatched from her.

"Cake?" Gigantitan chews on it, but grows angry with the fake taste, throwing it straight into the roof of the bakery, "Blegh, not cake!"

"Your plastic donut doesn't stand a chance against the best macaroons in Paris." Phoenix says aloofly.

"That baby has taste!" Chat agrees, pulling out his staff and rushing toward Gigantitan, making the two follow swiftly after him.

|~|

"That's Marinette's bedroom!" Tom worriedly stares at the donut inside his roof, where Marinette and (Y/N) were currently supposed to be sleeping.

(Y/N) had been invited to stay over at the Dupain-Cheng's for the night and she absolutely couldn't say no to Tom and Sabine's pouty faces.

"Marinette, (Y/N)!" Tom rushes inside, hoping for either of his daughters to answer him. Tom quickly stops in his tracks when Gigantitan punches a hole through the wall, but he doesn't let it stop him and he continues running.

"Cataclysm!" "Explosion!"  Are the two things Tom hears before the building starts crumbling, but just as before, he continues to rush up the latter to his daughter's room, attempting to break in when it wouldn't budge, worriedly calling for them as they still haven't responded.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Tom hears and the flying magic ladybugs begin to fix everything allowing Tom to finally enter the room.