"I'm already doing that with (Y/N)." Adrien cringes. "Besides, my father would never agree to that."

"I bet you I could change his mind!" Lila quickly takes Adrien's hand and drags him out the classroom. Thinking this was the perfect opportunity to get with Adrien and win (Y/N) back over at one time.

Marinette pokes up from her hiding spot with a jealous frown, quickly chasing after them.

"Marinette, wait!" Alya chases after her.

|~|

Gorilla holds out his hand at the new girl that was holding Adrien's wrist, unaware of who she was.

"Uhh.. is this a bad time?" (Y/N) questions Adrien as she approaches the car. Normally, she and Adrien go back to his place to after school to study and play games, so seeing Lila there, whispering in Gorilla's ear was completely unordinary.

"I'm helping her with her schoolwork.. apparently she's behind.." Adrien grunts, barely hiding his annoyance.

"Well we could always do this tomorrow instead? I'm not that greedy for your attention." (Y/N) softly chuckles, preparing to leave.

"Yeah, well, I'm greedy for your attention so you're not going anywhere but home with me." Adrien locks his pinky with hers.

Gorilla's attention is grabbed away once he sees (Y/N). He quickly disregards Lila and opens the car door for (Y/N) with a barely visible smile.

"Thanks!" (Y/N) smiles, handing him his daily muffin, before sliding into the car and Adrien slides in after her.

Before Lila could get in, Gorilla slams the door closed, still unaware of why the girl was here, sending bad vibes from her.

|~|

"Pff... there's no way Adrien's bodyguard will let her in the car." Marinette smirks as she views Lila speaking into Gorilla's ear.

Marinette's jaw drops with a gasp when Gorilla suddenly opens the car door and lets Lila inside.

"Seriously?!" Marinette gasps, before rushing out of the school.

"Don't tell me you're going to follow them!" Alya scoffs.

"Course not! I'm gonna go... to the swimming pool!" Marinette makes up on the spot, but her statement is disregarded when she quickly runs after the car the just departed.

Marinette continues to run, and spots Juleka about to get on her bike and quickly rushes over to her. "Hey, Juleka! Can I borrow your bike? It's an emergency!"

Marinette doesn't even give Juleka a chance to answer before she's taking Juleka's helmet and bike and cycling off with it.

"I.. guess?" Juleka answers silently.

|~|

"Marinette, you should just trust Adrien! He knows Lila's a liar!" Tikki says from Marinette's purse, "Besides, (Y/N)'s with them so nothing should happen under her watch!"