The ultimate betrayal

It finally happened...princess got to mr bat.

As the next morning, he was starting to have doubts about the plan, he's been up, standing outside, it was dawn and he watched the sun rising, he thinks about last night princess, he doesn't know if he could go through the plan.

Then behind, princess jumps on him, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Ah" see he was spoke a little then he pulls her hands off gently and she giggles.

"Hey, come downstairs, we got a surprise for you"

He follows her downstairs and when he stops at the doorway to the living, he sees Zander, he was glaring at him, still upset from the fight.

"Well I guess this is goodbye" Zander says.

Mr. Bat looks down and he was reminded why their angry at each other and went back to the plan.

"Yeah I guess so"

But when they went in the living room, they see the bad guys staring at them and smiling.

"Surprised" princess cheered.

They were startled, "oh what's going on" mr. Bat asked.

Then wolf gets up, well princess tells us how well you been watching her so we decided to throw you guys a party, we're going out to a nice restaurant to celebrate, why don't you guys come with us" wolf asked.

mr bat was in shock, "what...you want us to come" he asked.

"Yes" everyone shouts and smiles.

Then snake does something that surprises everyone.

"Well it was princess idea, you know I got to admit, I think I owe you two an apology, I didn't think I could trust you...but boy was I wrong, you two have been an big impact in princess life, maybe you could make your stay temporary"

Zander smiles as mr bat looks surprised then he gets a hug by princess.

"Really...you rather have us around" mr. Bat asked.

"Yeah...if princess trust you...so can we...so what do you say" snake asked.

Mr bat pats princess back then when he sees her smile, he felt...happy inside as he smiled.

"Sure...we love too" mr. Bat says.

Everyone cheered but when mr. Bat looks at Zander all he saw was just a plain angry look.

"Well one of us won't be staying very long" Zander reminded mr. Bat.

Everyone was getting ready to head out when mr. Bat was fixing his tie, he goes to check on princess.

"Hey princess ready"

But when he saw her in a rose gold dress,