Bonding

And after days of suffering from verbal abused they were ready (well mostly Zander) to call it quits.

They were downstairs, on the couch, their clothes torn, covered in bruises, mr. Bat was feeling woozy as he grabbed his head with an ice bag placed on his head, Zander was shaking and trembling, his eye twitching.

Can't imagine what horror he's been through...

Then Zander snaps as he grabbed mr. Bat, "ok let's just turn ourselves in now"

"What? No! we can't go to jail, do you know what they do to people in prison" mr. Bat says.

"it can't be bad then dealing with princess's verbal abused...that kid is uncontrollable, she's crazy, she's-she's not normal how can anyone go through her"

"Hey hey hey...come down ok...look I got a plan"

Just then they heard princess, "hey guys...I got a new game we can play" princess says.

"hey princess Zander is going to play with you"

Zander eyes open wide in fear, "WHAT?"

"Ok good...give me a minute"

"Dude...what Are you doing" Zander asked as he panicked.

"Relax I got a plan, I just need you to distracts princess Long enough while I steal the rest of the goods including the golden dolphin"

"What are you kidding me...I can't stand another second with that kid"

"Will you relax I'm sure she's won't hurt you that much"

"Ready" they heard princess getting closer.

"Good luck" mr. Bat pushes him towards princess and she grabs his hand.

Zander whines as princess takes him to her room.

"You ready" princess asked as she looks up at Zander.

But he shook his head and when princess opened the door to her room, Zander closes his eyes and scream.

"ah" but he scream softly and slowly when he saw her room.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.