Trouble in babysitting

The very next day, mr. Bat and Zander arrived at the good guy's mansion to babysit princess while the good guys work on a case.

"What are you crazy" Zander asked.

"Relax I got a plan alright" mr bat says.

Once inside the bad (good) guys let some ground rules as they get ready to leave.

"Ok fellas we'll be back soon so here are the rules" snake says.

"First. Stay out of our rooms, don't think I don't know a sneaky babysitter when I see one, we'll be back soon and 2. Princess is our most valuable treasure" he cups the back of princess head as he smiles at her, "if anything happens to her...it will not be a pretty picture for you"

Bat and Zander looked at each other nervously.

"got it no funny business, I don't want anything happening to princess and no fooling around"

"Yes sir, you got nothing to worry about, she's in good hands" mr bat says as he grabs princess shoulders.

Snake glares at him then he looks down at princess.

"We'll be back princess, these nice guys are going to watch you, you listen to them and remember if they hurt you in any way, I'm hurt them in ways they can't even imagine"

"I know bye snake" she wraps herself around him and hugs him.

"Hehe...you two behave" he glares back at me. Bat and Zander.

Then when she lets go, bends bends down and kisses her forehead.

"You be good princess, we'll be back soon" wolf says.

"Ok bye daddy" princess says.

When wolf and snake left, mr. Bat and Zander look back at shark.

"Ok so you know the deal, this is a test to see if you really on your word, watch princess for the deal, if you pass then we delete the video of you guys, fail and we tell wolf and snake"

"Ugh" mr. Bat was annoyed as he rolled his eyes, "any else we should know.

Shark opens the door wide and smirks when webs and piranha walkout.

"Yeah...good luck, you're gonna need it and have fun" shark snickers as he shuts the door.

Mr. Bat and Zander peeled in princess playroom where she was coloring on the room, unaware what her babysitters were up to.

 Bat and Zander peeled in princess playroom where she was coloring on the room, unaware what her babysitters were up to