Blackmail

The next day shark piranha abs webs were lounging around in the living room with princess was she was dressed and coloring on the rugged floor.

Then wolf and snake were heading home.

"Ok guys me and snake have to attend to this conference with the governor, so we'll be right back, keep an eye on princess" wolf says.

"Ok see ya" shark says.

"You be good princess, bye" wolf blew a kiss at her.

"Bye dad" princess waved at wolf and snake.

After wolf and snake left, they went back to business.

"Ok now that their gone, we just have to wait for our last night intruders to arrive" shark says.

"Uh shark...are you sure they're going to come" princess asked.

"Yeah...how do we know they won't back out from a deal and try to leave town" piranha asked.

"I doubt they break a promise and even if they did, webs hacks to their whereabouts to the police and she sends the video of them robbing us world wide, with way, those two are not leaving scoot free"

Just then they heard a knock on the door and shark smiles.

"I wonder who that could be" shark says as he opens the door it reveal to be mr. Bat bad Zander.

"Well well we'll, if it isn't our intruders hehehehehe, I didn't think you two would show up"

They entered the house, mr. Bat was annoyed and irritated.

"Ok we came, we're here as promised, so what is it that you want us to do exactly" mr. Bat asked.

Then shark smiles as he shuts the door, facing them when he sits on the couch.

"Well as you can see, it ain't easy being good guys, we're always working and have no time to watch princess but guess what you two are in luck, we're looking for some babysitters and you two are the right candidates"

"What?" Mr bat and Zander were surprised but then mr. Bat got angry and storms up to shark's face.

"Oh no, forget it tuna breath, we are not babysitters"

But as they were about to leave, wolf and snake came back at the wrong time.

"Hey guys were back, sorry we're back so early, I forgot my Wal-" wolf grabs his wallet for the sideboard but he had snake paused when they see mr. Bat and Zander.

Bat and Zander freeze as they knew they were in a lot of trouble.

"Uh...who this" snake asked, his time made mr bat and Zander see that snake wasn't a pleasant fellow.

They shake and sweaty, hearts racing with fear, trying to find a way out.

"Uh-" mr. Bat was about to speak when shark put his arm over hi man's stepped in, plastering a smile on his face.

"Wolf snake meet the new babysitters we hired them this morning"

Mr. Bat smiles nervously as he looks at shark then back at wolf and snake.

Wolf looked surprised but snake felt suspicious about the new babysitters.

"So you're the new babysitters?" Snake asked as he looks at mr. Bat with a suspicious glare.

"Of course they're the new babysitters, aren't you" shark nudged mr. Bat to make choice, he was sweating from anxiety.

"Yes? That's right" mr. Bat lied.

But snake wasn't buying it, "so shark really hired you guys without consulting with us first"

"Yep" mr. Bat shrieked in an high pitch voice.

"And do you have any reference" snake asked.

Mr. Bat and Zander panicked as they knew they were sure going to get caught.

But then princess step in, grabbing mr. Bat's arm and hugging it.

"Well I like him" princess smiled.

Then snake saw how princess trusted him, it made him trust them.

"Well if princess likes you then I guess I can trust you"

Mr bat and Zander breath in a sight of relief.

"Well you tow seem qualified for the job, sorry we can't make introductions but shake piranha and webs will give you the tour of the house, you start tomorrow" wolf shakes mr. Bat's hand while it was still sweaty and trembling from anxiety.

"Yes sir"

wolf and snake left, leaning mr. Bat and Zander stuck with a job.

"Ok so here's the deal" shark says, "we're going to be out of the house, we need you guys to babysit princess for a week, if you can watch her for a week we can let you guys off scoot free but if you fail, then we'll tell wolf and snake who you really our...do we have a deal" shark asked as he puts his hand out in front of them.

Mr. Bat and Zander felt like they were stuck but then mr. Bat gets an idea and he smiles.

"Deal" mr. Bat shakes shark's hand as the deed was set.

"Good, you start tomorrow and remember...we have a deal, I suggest you stick to it unless you want the governor to find out that the famous mr. Bat and Zander has been caught would you" shake smirks and the two left.

Mr. Bat and Zander were being blackmailed into a deal now they were going to pull the biggest heist ever....babysitting princess.

Will they survive?