~timeskip till after classes brought to you by~

Professor Peach: And that's all for today's lesson

Professor Peach: And that's all for today's lesson. Please don't forget to do your assignments and I'll see you on Friday.

Yang: Finally. *stands up and stretches* It was so boring.

Weiss: Shut it Yang. These things will help us in a future.

Y/N: They won't. *they looked at him and Weiss's eye twitched* Dad already taught me this and not even once was it useful.

Yang: HA! Take that Ice Queen.

Weiss: STOP CALLING ME THAT!

They left the class and now were making their way back to their rooms. As they arrived Y/N went into his room but as he did he immediately saw a small baby Nevermore sitting on his bed. Upon seeing him the Nevermore crawled to him and almost fell off the bed but Y/N caught it in time.

Y/N: Hey little one. How did you get here?

The baby chirped and Y/N looked out of the open window and saw the same Nevermore from the initiation flying above the Emerald Forest. He understood the reason and with a powerful flap of his wings he flew out of the window and in the direction of the forest. Upon getting close the baby saw its mother and chirped which alerted the big Nevermore and it turned to Y/N who landed on a side of a cliff where he spotted the nest. He crouched down and put the baby into the nest and when he looked up he saw the Nevermore looking at him. Y/N simply nodded with a smile and was about to fly away but before he cound the Nevermore lightly pecked him on the head and he passed out.

In ??? At ??:??

-Y/N POV-

Ugh, my head. I opened my eyes and was met with a sky but there was a problem, why does half of my vision is red? I got up and looked around. Okay so I'm on top of some old abandoned building, I'm wearing different clothes as well.

 Okay so I'm on top of some old abandoned building, I'm wearing different clothes as well

I also noticed Thorn next to me. I picked it up and stood up.

Y/N: Cortana. *nothing* Cortana? *nothing again*

She's not answering. Let's see if I can summon the weapons. I concerned and tried to summon them but nothing happened. What in Oums sake is going on!?!? I then heard shouting and when I walked over to the edge and looked down I saw 5 people standing in front of a wall facing some type of soldiers wearing....are those exoskeletons?! I thought Ironwood haven't even started to try and make them. What confused me is why are the people tied up and blindfolded? Wait, this is an execution! I breathed in and jumped off of the edge and tried to use my wings to slow the fall when I noticed.

Y/N: Where are my wings?

I can't feel them! Oh shit! As I landed on the ground I felt my legs hurt a tiny bit but the pain went away instantly. At least I still have my aura. As the dust cleared all of the soldiers were now pointing their weapons at me and HOLY SHIT is that a walking tank!?! One of the soldiers from behind walked up to me and pointed his gun at me  guess he's the captain here.

C.soldier: State your name and reason of interruption!

Y/N: Well-

I quickly disarmed him and pointed his gun at his head.

Y/N: My turn.

C.soldier: Do you really think our armor in not durable enough to handle our own guns? You fool.

Y/N: Hmmm.

I broke his gun which seemed to shock him and shot a random soldier with Thorn which made his head explode and I smirked as I pointed Thorn at captains head who now was scared.

Y/N: Now, release the people and bring me to your superior. Bitch.

--------------------------------------------------------------

And that's all. Finally caught up with the schedule. Now to work on those 8 Monster Musume chapters I own you. Stay tuned.