Ten|sleep baby

Zacznij od początku

So as soon as dinner was finished Felix got Kai. I grabbed Felix's hand and we started walking upstairs to my office to get his stuff. After we got his stuff we went to my room, I put his stuff down and let his hand go." Normally I give Kai a bath after we finish dinner." I tell Felix who nodded." Why don't we both give Kai a bath?" Felix said smiling. Oh who would tell Felix no? Wait what is happening to me?" Um sure let's go" I say as I grab Felix's hand wait I just noticed that his hand is smaller than mine. We walk over the closet and I grab Kai's pajamas. Then we go in the bathroom and I turn on the water so the tub can fill up. After a bit the water is filled up a little under halfway so I turn it off, I put bubbles because if I don't Kai will have a tantrum. I see Felix talking Kai's clothes off, after that he puts Kai in the tub.

"Mommy?" Kai said look at Felix while smiling." Yes my baby?" Felix said smiling." Can yo get in the tub wit Kia-Kai?" What the fuck. Why is he asking Felix that? Felix looks over at me for the answer. I just shrugged my shoulders. I mean I do real- STOP IT HYUNJIN. What I'm I think?" Um okay hold on baby." Felix said my eyes widened." Hyunjin do you have some swim shorts and shirt that I could borrow?" I nod and get up so I can get them. After I get them I give them to Felix. " you can go change in the bedroom." I tell him and he nods. Kai stands up try to get out and follow Felix." No buddy mommy will be back!" I tell Kai who pouts but sits back down. Felix comes back and sit in the tub with Kai." Ready for a bath Kai?" I ask him" Yes dada!"Kai said slashing the water.
———————-
Time skip( because I'm lazy)
Hyunjin's POV

So after Kai had his bath Felix he was going to take a shower. So I'm currently changing Kai in his pajamas so he can go to sleep. He is in teddy bear pajamas that look so cute! Anyway as I finish getting Kai ready for bed when Felix comes out of the bathroom in pink pajamas. Oh he looks so cute!
(This⬇️)

Stop! What is happening?" Alright I'm done!" Felix with a smile

Stop! What is happening?" Alright I'm done!" Felix with a smile." Um okay I'm going to take a shower." I say walking to the closet and grabbing my clothes then I walk to the bathroom. As o close the door I hear giggling from Kai and Felix,love hearing Kai and Felix giggling it so adorable. I turn on the shower and let it get warm, after it gets warm I stripped my clothes off. I get in, but I just stand there letting my body and hair get wet. What will the future look like for me and Felix? Do we stay together or do we divorce in the future? Do we even get married? All those thoughts are just in my head. But what snapped me out of my thoughts was Felix saying" Hyunjin is it okay if I take a call here?" " yeah it fine!" I say loudly so he can hear me. And that's what makes me hurry up. I hear Felix talking and giggling." Yes Seungmin yes I'm okay... I'm just busy... I know I know I'm sorry. Oh okay I love you too! See you later! Tell Innie I said hi!" "Love you" is what I don't like Felix saying to other... whatever. I finish showering now I'm drying myself. I change into my clothes I put on boxers and then a sleeveless shirt and sweatpants. I keep the towel hanging around my neck
(This ⬇️ but imagine Hyunjin like this but with black wet hair)

 I keep the towel hanging around my neck (This ⬇️ but imagine Hyunjin like this but with black wet hair)

I walk out of the bathroom and see Felix tickling Kai both of them giggling. What an adorable site. Felix notices that I was standing there and watching." Oh Hyunjin!" Felix said standing up and hugs me. It takes me a minute to hug back." Thank you for choosing me to be Kai's mother." Felix said quietly and hugs me tighter. I bent down a bit to hug him better" Of course." I say and I look at Kai who just looks at Felix. Felix breaks the hug to grab Kai and hugs me again. I know I'm going to love my new little family. Well Felix breaks the hug again."Hyunjin... Thank you again for choosing me!" I Felix said while smiling brightly. "Oh it no problem." I tell him, I look at the clock on the wall and realize it 8:43 pm damn it almost Kai's bedtime. " Hey Felix. It's almost Kai's bedtime." I tell him." Oh okay!" Felix said as he hugs Kai closely." Mommy? Can Kai-Kai sleep with you and dada?" Kai said and Felix just looked at me." Of course you can buddy!" I tell Kai. And I kid you not he said in the clearest voice " I asked mommy not you." I just look at him with wide eyes." What the he-" " Of course you can my love!" Felix interrupted me and just sent me a glare.

Damn now my future wife/husband is picking sides.(😭literally Hyunjin's face rn) "Fine then let's go to sleep now." I say to Felix as I lay down on my bed still cry 😿. " Go on baby go lay down." Felix softly and lets Kai down of the bed." Kai-Kai don't want to be next to dada!!" Kai whined. Felix just sighed and got in the bed and moved Kai, so now Felix was next to me. Kai just smiled proudly but the smile turned into a frown. Because he saw how close me and Felix were but he couldn't say anything now. Ha! I cuddled closer to Felix and Kai's reaction was not a happy one but more of a sleepy one." Kai honey let's go to sleep now" Felix with a fake sleepy voice." Okay mommy..." the sleep finally hit Kai. "You too Felix. Sleep baby." I told him as to cuddled even closer than before. His tiny hand playing with my hair." You too Jinnie." And with that we both fell asleep
—————
1990 words

Hello! How are you all doing? Today's chapter is a long one! Yay!

Okay so we met Lia last chapter! What ship or friendship should Lia be in as well the other Itzy members.

Also please tell me what ships you all want since we already have Hyunlix and Minsung these are the main ones but I still haven't decided what other ships like Binchan, Seungin, Jeongchan, Seungbin, and etc. please help me with this!

Oh Thank you so so much for 1.45k reads this is crazy to think that this story that was just posted for fun has 1.45k . I might not post often since I'm still in school and my grammar and spelling is Horrible! But Thank you again!

We'll see you you all next time! Love you ❤️