"I don't know.." 

"Come on Ash.." Tiffany said as she grabbed her friends shoulders and turned her to face the mirror. "Even you have to admit that you look fucking amazing." Ashley reluctantly had to agree, but she would never admit that to Tiffany. She'd never hear the end of it. But she didn't have to say a thing. Tiffany could tell Ashley liked it just by the twinkle in her eyes. "Alright chicy.. let's go!" 

*~*~*

The sound of screaming women was deafening as the men came onto the stage. The song "It's Raining Men" blasted through the bar's speakers; accompanied by much grinding and hip thrusting. Tiffany screamed for her man; Mike, or "Magic Mike" as was his stage name. Ashley's eyes however had been caught by another. The man known as "Big Dick" Richie; who was moving to her right. The 6'5" man had ripped off his black trench coat as he hip fucked the air. He now had the black collar of a shirt around his neck, and a narrow black tie on. Black suspenders rested on his broad shoulders. Ashley bit her lower lip as she watched him grind his hips against the stage. God I wish I was that stage... She felt her cheeks redden as she caught him staring at her. "Big Dick" Richie extended his arm towards her as he continued to grind his hips. 

"You alright?" Tiffany asked with a laugh as she looked at her friend. Her guess was that Ashley had been watching Richie the entire night. Good God his solo is gonna kill her... Tiffany thought. She smiled inwardly; she was successfully setting her best friend up with another friend. "Ash!" 

"Huh?... Yeah.. Yeah I'm okay. Just... wow.." Tiffany laughed. 

"Like any of 'em?" Ashley furrowed her brow at her friend. Am I that transparent?.. Ashley thought as she licked her lips. 

"Umm... no, no not really.." Tiffany looked skeptically at her friend. 

"Seriously Ash? I know you like one of 'em. C'mon... spill." She smiled; her cheeks reddened slightly. "Oh my g-... you like Dickie don't you?!" Tiffany tried to sound as shocked about it as she could. After all, it was called a set up for a reason. Her silence was the perfect answer. "Holy shit I knew it!" 

"Whaat? He's just so..." Ashley sighed. 

"Hot? Sexy?... Fuckable?" Ashley's mouth dropped. 

"Tiffany!" She said with a laugh; incredulous. Tiffany laughed wickedly. 

"Hehehe, you can't hide your thoughts from me there chicky." 

Solo dances. Ashley had never been more excited in her life. It felt like forever before Richie came out on stage. Out of all the other women in the club, she had been chosen to go up on the stage. Her blood raced through her veins as she sat in a chair beside a giant white screen. Ashley watched in awe as the screen was lit from behind, and "Big Dick" Richie appeared as a silhouette. He moved his body sensually as he removed his suspenders, and other clothing. Within minutes, he had lived up to his name. Then, suddenly, Richie pounced in front of her from behind the screen. Black jeans clung to his long legs; his chest completely bare. The suspenders dangled at his sides. A growl escaped his lips as his huge hands gripped the chair. Ashley gasped as he started to grind his hips in front of her face. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. Was this seriously happening?! Richie grabbed her hand and ran it along his bare chest; moving rhythmically as he did so. A smirk crossed his lips as he bit his lower lip. He closed his eyes as he moved; creating looks of pleasure and desire. Truth was, he had never really felt anything for any of the women he danced for. But this girl... this girl was different. He wanted to get to know her, take her out and treat her right. A pain of sadness gripped his heart as he finished his dance, because he knew he'd never see her again.