Chapter 1

Ashley Winchester zippered her dark blue hoodie further up as she made her way past a small group of women waiting outside the club entrance. She was meeting her best friend Tiffany outside. 

Where r u?

Ashley texted as she walked through the chilly evening air. 

"Right here." Ashley jumped at the close proximity of the voice. Tiffany laughed as she watched her friend put her phone in her jeans pocket. "Please tell me you're not wearing that." Tiffany said as she looked over Ashley's appearance. The clothing required to get in wasn't exactly Ashley's usual clothing. Tiffany was wearing a one shouldered purple blouse; which swooped from right to left. The front folded slightly a few times; showcasing her breasts in a tasteful yet teasing way. Her longish legs were clad in white skinny jeans. A pair of bright purple and pink high heels finished it off. Ashley on the other hand had on dark grey plaid skater shoes and dark blue jeans. She unzippered her hoodie to show that she was halfway decent. She had a low cut blank tank top; and a cropped sleeve blue plaid shirt, halfway buttoned. "Are you kidding me?" Ashley's brow furrowed. 

"What?" 

"You're not wearing that in there... I won't let you." She paused for a second. Tiffany's initial plan to get Ashley out more, and secretly hook her up with one of Mike's stripper friends, would not succeed if she was dressed like that. "C'mon.. follow me." Within minutes they were outside Tiffany's car. "We've got plenty of time." She said as she searched her mini closet in the trunk. Once finding the perfect outfit; they ventured to the bathrooms. "Change chicky." Tiffany said as she shoved the clothes into Ashley's arms. 

"What? Wh-" Ashley stopped as she looked at what her friend had handed her. "Ohhh no.." She said as she looked at the dress; shaking her head. 

"Ohhh yes." Tiffany said with a nod. "You're not leaving here until you change." Ashley glared at her bestfriend; mostly because she knew that she would keep that promise. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" Ashley asked as she finished adjusting her new outfit behind the bathroom stall. 

"Good God woman, you're making it sound like I'm torturing you." 

"You kind of are." Ashley said with a slight laugh. 

"Oh shut up and just get out here! I wanna see youuu!" Tiffany said eagerly. Ashley let out a breath past her lips, sighing, as she opened the stall door. Ashley now had on a black dress that ended at about the mid-top of her thighs. The fabric hugged her legs, and loosened as it reached her hips. The front plunged slightly in a "V" shape; billowing a little in the front. Small round silver gems created the straps on either shoulder. From the top of her shoulders, and down her forearm were exposed; but the fabric came back together just above her elbows. Finally, there were ties in the back that rested above her shoulder blades; exposing from her nape to her mid-back. A pair of black heeled boots finished Ashley's new look. Tiny gold dots decorated the bottom of the head. There was a giant gold buckle on either boot; with smaller gold circles around it. The tops of the boots were scrunched slightly; ending at her knees. "Holy fuck... you look hot!" Tiffany had to admit that she looked hot too, but tonight wasn't about her. Tonight was  about getting her friend out more, and setting her up with "Big Dick" Richie. Ashley couldn't help but smile at her best friends openness. Dickie's gonna fawn after her like a fuckin' puppy.. Tiffany thought with a smile. Ashley could feel her ears turning red.