"We may even fall asleep on the couch with the TV on." Vic offered in defeat, her mother wanted them to rebel but they were happy with a twin night. " When do the bikers and lowlifes get to trash the place?" Lorelai sighed, why were her daughters such good people.

"Your all packed." Rory said as she shut the suitcase, Lorelai had snatched a shirt out and threw it across the room. "Vic, Rory, you have to do something bad when Mommy's out of town. It's the law. You've seen Risky Business, right? Now I'm not asking for a prostitution ring, but how about a floating craps game or something?" Lorelai begged her daughters. 

"We'll see whatwe can do." Vic said making her mother beam at her. "I would really appreciate it." Lorelai said smiling at her youngest before a honk was heard. " I think grandma's here." Rory said zipping up the suitcase for her mother.

"What's she honking for? She hates honking. She calls it a mechanical bodily function." The twins mother complained as she got off of her bed before heading over to her window and groaning. "Oh geez."

The twins shared a look before going over to the window as well and looking out. "Oh cool!" The twins chirped before heading downstairs to see their mother and grandmother off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In general, the lab reports weren't bad – but they weren't great either, which leads me to question whether everyone has the grasp of electrochemistry I prefer before we move on. To that end, I will be giving another test on Tuesday covering chapters fourteen through eighteen in your textbooks, as well as the material from lab. Now please proceed with the assignment we all started yesterday, as that too will be included on the test." The chemistry teacher droned on as Vic and Nix passed  notebook back and forth, sending each other notes without disturbing the class.

Paris approached the twins and her brother, taking a glance at what the couple was doing before turning to Rory. "So, I suppose that you two have big Friday night plans also?" Paris said to the Gilmore Twins. " Well, kind of." Rory said as she took off her goggles before looking at the blonde. 

"So the fact that I'm seeing my entire Harvard career slip away apparently is of no interest to anyone?" Paris asked the twins who shared a confused look, while Nix sighed at his sister's dramatics. "What are you talking about?" Vic asked as she set her pencil down on the desk as Nix closed the notebook, placing it in his girlfriends bag.

I got an A-minus, okay?" Paris admitted which only confused the Gilmore's even more. "So?" Rory said, not understanding what the big deal was. An A-minus is an amazing grade. 

"What do you mean, so? I got an A-minus. I have never gotten an A-minus. I just can't focus lately. Things are so weird at my house. My dad finally figured out exactly how much it was gonna cost him to divorce my mom, so now he's back and it's bad enough that I wasted all that time crunching the numbers with him, but now that he's back, they're fighting and redecorating. The place is a mess. I need help." Paris ranted shocking both of the girls, the blondes intense personality was on full volume.

Vic grabbed her boyfriends hand, running her thumb over his knuckles, she was well aware about what was happening at the Geller home. Nix tried not to let it affect him, but he had spent many late nights on the phone with the youngest Gilmore, venting about everything.

Rory sighed before glancing at her twin who nodded. Vic was well aware that Rory could be too nice at times but that's what made Rory, Rory. "Look, we can't tonight, but if you're still freaked out after the quiz on Tuesday, Chris and I will spend everyday next week helping you prepare for the final, okay?" Rory promised, Vic reached across the table and squeezed Paris's arm in comfort. "I guess." Paris caved to the girls.