King of Gandhar shriek, " Where is Senapati Harsh?? "

Duryodhan too gets disappoints on seeing a boy in command of udaysena. He seems much younger than Arjun's son who said to be the youngest warrior who gonna participate in kurukshetra.

One sharp look from the boy made king of Gandhar gulp. That fire in his eyes made dronaputr and Radheya look each other in amusement.

Gangaputr demands coldly, " May I know who you are and how you related with udaipur enough to aid their sena......"

He replies quite dismissively, " You are in no place to know about me neither am interested to give away much information about udaipur....."

Second kaurva who irked with the arrogant tone asks, " How dare you to talk like that to pitamah.... don't your parents taught you how to behave?? "

The response for his words were impactful. Entire Udayasena shouts in anger and lifted their weapon to scare the kurusena to death. But one look from the boy....he silenced them all.

He states in hard tone, " Udaypur showed the mercy to support kurusena.....you are free to accept or reject.....

If you are accepting...then behalf of Udaipur I will be there in war and you all have to consider my opinions too..

Also don't try to interfere on the matters of Udaipur...."

Gandharraj spoke politely, " Kindly forgive us if anything that offended you from our side.....mahaveer it's our fortunate that Udayasena joined with us....

We wholeheartedly welcoming you and accepting all your condition..."

As if expecting that guruputr rolled his eyes and suyodhan too understood why his Priya mamasree said so. It's not their matter who is this boy or how capable is he....but obviously the strength of army behind him is now their need.....

The boy spoke, " Am Hridyanshu.....the second in command of udaysena...

Neither maharani harshini nor senapati harsh will participate unless am dead....."

Others just nodded and followed by that as planned early the grand welcome took place. All silently looked each other quite unsatisfied with the boy sent by udaipur. He is still a kid and so evident that younger than subhadranandan....what he gonna do in middle of warfield....

Anyway he is from udaipur and disappointing him like playing with fire. And sena behind him also powerful enough to achieve victory over everyone.....

Adhirathanandan keenly watched the boy who escorted by the royals of kuru...he felt some familiarity. Those dark brown eyes are shining as if he owned moon for himself. His aura loudly announcing energy and vibrance. He is confident.....

Maybe he young....but there is a strong warrior behind that cover of a young boy. He not gonna underestimate him just by his age...but who is he???

As if answering to his doubt the boy looked back to the king of Anga. A smile were pasted in his face...a real one. With that he gone....but what was that in his eyes... admiration or adoration...to him...why??

************************************

Hands which got marks by shooting arrows and holding bow opened the curtains to invite the cool breeze and illuminating rays of moon. With water dripping from his golden shady hair he walked past the royal dinner that arranged in his table. He is of no hungry....