Dinner

Emily's POV
You were going on a date with Aaron tonight and for some reason JJ and Penelope were really excited. They took the whole day to glam up with you. You were surprised but you would never turn down a trip to the spa. Aaron said that he was more than happy to take care of Amy.

You wake up at six to a crying Amy. You feed her before she ends up spitting up on herself and you. You give Amy a quick bath as you wash off all the spit up before jumping in the shower and washing it all out of you too. Aaron wakes up and takes Amy. "Is everything okay?" he asks. "Yep, Amy just spat up a little" you say as he relaxes. You brush your teeth before you walk into the kitchen where you could smell Pancakes being made.

You walk in and see Aaron making crepes with Amy in his arms. She was blowing raspberries and laughing. You sit on the island as he gives you a pancake. You grab the Nutella and lather it on before taking the biggest bite out of it. "Oh my god" you say. "You like it, don't you" he asks as you nod before taking another bite. "Thank you so much!" you say as he smiles. "JJ and Penelope are going to be here in 30 minutes" he says as you continue to eat.

"Okay" you said. "Are you sure you have Amy?Please let me know if she needs anything." you say worrying a little. "We will be fine" he says as he gives you a quick kiss on the lips. You get into leggings and a t-shirt before grabbing your bag and flip flops. When you come out of your room, JJ and Penelope were there already. "You ready to go?" they ask as you nod.

You sit in the back as JJ drives you all to the nail salon. "So are you excited about your date tonight?" JJ asks as you smile. "It's been forever since I've had some alone time with Aaron. I know we live together and all but I miss him if that makes sense" you say as JJ agrees.

You arrive at the nail salon and you all walk in. Penelope checks you in as you start looking at colors. The salon was pretty much empty as you walk in and pick your color. You get brought over to the chair as JJ and Penelope follow.

You all get a gel mani and pedi. You get a nude colour while JJ gets french tip and Penelope gets a bright yellow.

They then drove you to the waxing salon. They weren't in the mood to get waxed so it was just you. You got your eyebrows waxed before getting a full body wax. You walk out and see JJ and Penelope waiting for you as they were both reading magazines. "I'm starving who's ready for lunch?" you ask as you pay. You walk to the Panera next door seeing as you had an hour to kill before your hair appointment.

You order a salad and start digging right in. Penelope ordered a bread bowl while JJ ordered soup. You finished the salad in 2 minutes while the others kept eating. "You still hungry?" JJ asks. "No, I'm good" you say as you took a drink of your smoothie. You still had some time remaining and knew that Amy was definitely due a feed.

You suddenly see Aaron walk in with a crying Amy in his arms. "Hi baby" you say as you take Amy from his arms. "Hey Aaron" you say as you give him a quick kiss on the lips. You couldn't help but blush after you see his goofy smile that he makes whenever you kiss. "Hey sorry to ruin your girls day but Amy needs a feed" "of course" you say as you walk out to the car.

Aaron follows as you hop into the car. You pull up your shirt as she stop crying and immediately starts eating. You burp Amy and she smiles before pooping in her diaper. You buckle her into the car seat as you give Aaron a quick kiss on the cheek. "Cant wait to go on our date" you say as he smiles. "Amy also just pooped in her diaper" you giggle before running back inside.

You all finished before you go to the hair salon. You walk in and check in. You sat down and flipped through magazines. The hairdresser called you and you went over. You got a light trim and they dyed the root so your greys would disappear. They finally styled it and you got a blowout. By the time you were finished, you realised that you had an hour to get ready. JJ and Penelope rushed you home before JJ said that she would be back in an hour.