Alternative plan?

Start from the beginning

"Ngimncane for kuhamba ngewheelchair." she says. (I'm to young to be using a wheelchair.) "You just gonna say you got into a car accident." I say. "Not a car accident a dick accident." I laugh. "That's what you going to say i was just giving you nice excuses." "Hai no your libido is too high." "But you weren't complaining last night."

"Hello that was then and this is now." she says. "Just say you enjoy this high libido of mines." I say. "I wonder who told you that I enjoy it." "Is this you now?" "Yes it's me." I roll my eyes and she laughs. "Go Sthembiso I want to watch good girls by myself without being disrupted every twenty seconds."

"Phela kukwam la." I say. (This is my place.) "It's fine kukwakho vele mara nami ngicela ispace away from you." she says. (It's your place but I'm asking for space away from you.) "Let me get going before I get carried to my car." "Good boy my girl now chop chop time waits for no man." I chuckle. "Okay give me a kiss then I'll go." She pecks my lips and i roll my eyes.

"You didn't specify which kiss." she says. "Okay a French kiss." I say. "No man just go." "So eager to kick me out of my own house. I wonder why." "Manny Montana is waiting for me." "Okay fine bye." "Bye my love." I chuckle.

I get inside my car and drive to my dad's house. I shuffle my playlist and the song Been around the world by August Alsina ft Chris Brown starts playing. I don't how my dad is going to feel about this whole situation. First its the Mngomezulu's after him or should i say us and now its the Ndaba's. When are the attacks ever going to stop.

As we have all established earlier there is a reason behind the attack yaka Mngomezulu. It's not like Ayabonga needs to take over this empire because he wants more money he already has a lot of money so there is an ulterior motive behind this whole attack and sooner rather than later i think we all going to find out the reason. Let's just hope it's a good excuse.

I get there and go inside. I pass by the kitchen and find my mother taking something out of the oven. "Hi mama." I greet.. "The prodigal son is alive." she says. "I'm not dead." "Nowadays you are really scarce so one can't help but assume the worst about you." I chuckle.

"Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "I'm okay knowing that you still alive." she says and i chuckle. "I see you enjoying this relationship of yours because you laughing more often." "Hai mama let's not go there." "Don't change the subject. Kahle kahle sit down I need to ask you a few questions."

I sit on the bar stool and she pours me a glass of juice. "You pouring me a glass means these questions are about to get real." I say. "No I'm just making sure you stay hydrated." she says. "With juice?" "Yes with juice." We chuckle.

"How's the relationship going?" she asks. "It's going like any other relationship I guess." I answer. "Compare it with your million relationships you've had without us knowing." "It's the same cause I have to make sure it's normal and real."

"Do you like her or do you feel anything for her?" she asks. "No." I answer. "You were so quick to answer that." "That's because i know the answer." She rolls her eyes. "Okay whatever. Just know the reason why you got into that relationship." "It's not to have fun but to be on guard." "That's right." I wish I can tell her about my feelings but I can't and i won't.