"You found her!" I try to stay angry, but I really can't.

"Yeah, he knows me well."

"You're not mad." I look over at Ryker and get an idea.

"You tell me, how would you feel being avoided by your family?" they all look sheepish and some slightly on edge by my tone of voice.

"How would you feel, hm. Especially that I'm 4 months pregnant with YOUR sibling, you tell me Ry." I watch them all cower ever so slightly, and this causes me to break out laughing at their reactions.

"That's not funny. We've all felt really guilty." I try to stop laughing because Sage was right but due to hormones, I found it too funny, pretty soon all my family just decided to go along with it.

"You're cruel." I look to see Diego smirking at me.

"Yeah, but you enjoy it." he shakes his head before kissing my head.

~3 months later~

I am now 7 months pregnant, and things were getting a little more tiring to do, Diego was by my side a lot more much to my dismay. Everyone had accepted my hormonal imbalance now and worked around it, but the one issue was the constant supervision, I'm pregnant not on lockdown. I was currently in my cave, and I had woken up to Ryker and Sage arguing with one another.

"Can't you do that somewhere else, why does it have to be there!" I roll my eyes at Sage.

"Because it's the only place we're allowed to do it. Come on your meant to be the wise one." Sage growls towards Ryker so I decide to interject.

"Hey!" They both snap their attention towards me as I carefully stand up and walk over to them.

"What's this yelling and arguing for that it woke me up?" they both seem to cower slightly until Sage speaks up.

"Ryker is taking Shira to the field to practice hockey. I had already planned to go with Tyler to the field to have a go at hunting." I sigh, teenagers.

"You both realise there are multiple days within the weak, not just that specific day." they both share a look with each other.

"Ryker, if Sage and Tyler have had this planned for ages give her that day to do it then you and Shira practice hockey the next day." they both just stare at me blankly.

"Am I talking to myself?" they both snap out of it.

"No"

"We got it, we'll do that." 

"Terrific, now where's your father?" before they answer I hear a voice from behind me.

"I'm here." I turn to him to see he had caught a deer for breakfast, my favourite. I smile to him.

"Is everything okay?" I glance at the other two before walking over to him and nuzzling him.

"Everything is fine, just sorting out an argument." I hear him sigh before he turns to them.

"Did I not say to you two to behave so your mother can rest." I roll my eyes; Diego was sweet and helpful, but I didn't mind.

"We're sorry."

"Sorry Dad."

"It was fine, I didn't mind at all." I tell them while they all give each other a look.

"Well, are we going to eat?" Diego nods to me and I walk over to the catch and carefully kay down and start eating, pregnancy makes you hungry. I look to Diego as he walks to come up beside me.

"You two going to join us or go out and get something." I continue to dig into the meal.

"Well, I think we'll go out."